phil_2013-04-04.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: I LOVE PHIL LESH

#250419 1 year, 4 months ago
philisgod wrote:
Ya, they dont like opinions here.

Thats why they fucking hate me....because I actually say whats on my mind.

Peace...I'm outy.

>>>It gives orgasms to your ear vagina.<<<

lol....best fucking thing I have ever read in this place.
I was never even addressing you to begin with.Johnny can listen to all the shows he wants but if he never saw the band when Jerry was alive he can't make the assertion that Phil was the driving force.Plain and simple.You both think the sun rises and sets over Phil's bed for crying out loud.Yes he is the greatest bassist in rock history,no he was not the driving force in an ensemble of great musicians.Get over yourself by the way dude.I really don't care about your opinions much like you obviously don't care about mine.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by kfender.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#250428 1 year, 4 months ago
You're 100% correct, I could care less about your opinion...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gratefullyjohn
kfender
Gold Boarder

#250431 1 year, 4 months ago
philisgod wrote:
You're 100% correct, I could care less about your opinion...lol
The correct phrase would be you couldn't care less.So obviously you do care about my opinions
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#250438 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes thank you for pointing that out.

So let me rephrase...

I couldn't care less about your opinion....fucktard.

The fucktard is my little addition and gift to you.

Sweet dreams fucktard...lol
stricken
Gold Boarder

#250439 1 year, 4 months ago
philisgod wrote:

So let me rephrase...

Why dont you remove your head from phils ass then you will see phil barley makes the top ten of bassist.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#250444 1 year, 4 months ago
Haha Phil innovated the bass and was way ahead of his time. NOONE played the bass that way until Phil did. Phil is the composition master, that DRIVES the bands jams. I don't see what hard to understand about that. Not putting him ahead of anybody else in the band.
And honestly John k will copy note for note what Jerry played so I have technically seen Jerry live his actual living presence is not there but he is def on stage in spirit. The guitar playing is the guitar playing! I don't see why people don't get that. You can take any musician and use sheet music and do exactly what they did but you have to be good at it and John is that's why they have him play cause he is a Jerry clone with a different tone in guitar and voice it's as simple as that. When you have good speakers like I do you can feel the music as if it were a live show, so what I wasn't actually seeing Jerry before my eyes he played the same way at the show as he did on these high fidelity sound board recordings. And not only that but Jerry was high as hell towards the end. Of course he is the "driving force" with his miraculous guitar playing, but what made those COMPOSITIONS come together like that? PHIL! He is a composer! Why do you think Jerry asked him to join the band!?!? He didn't even play the bass at first! It shows you the true genius behind this man. I love Jerry so please don't say anything else that will turn me off, read what I'm saying more clearly in my above posts. Not trying to come off harsh or nothing as reading text can cause misinterpretation of my attitude. But some of you are rather rude and it sickens me as this is only my opinion but the fact that Phil made the compositions happen is fact look into it you can see it when you see P&F as compared to any of the other spinoffs listen to the PERFECTION it is spot on he is a composer.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#250445 1 year, 4 months ago
stricken wrote:

Why dont you remove your head from phils ass then you will see phil barley makes the top ten of bassist.

???
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by direwolflove222.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#250446 1 year, 4 months ago
philisgod wrote:

So let me rephrase...

Way to show your immaturity.Resorting to name calling,you're all class.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#250447 1 year, 4 months ago
Phil leads an orchestra of musicians, it isn't your regular rock n roll band. The Grateful Dead is an orchestra as well. Six instruments, and all the different singers to make the harmonies happen. Look into it!!
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds