• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Favorite Foods

#250701 1 year ago
If I get to a show this year ill make a batch.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#250742 1 year ago
My favorite food has to be, hands down, Colonel Lingus fried chicken. It's finger lickin' good!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250785 1 year ago
Very clever.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#250801 1 year ago
how about whole wheat toast with butter, cinnamon, and sugar? an easy little treat. i think i've been eating that all my life...hey, does cinnamon cause cancer? think i heard that somewhere...
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#250807 1 year ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Very clever.

I can't take credit for that. Years ago I was watching Saturday Night live,
and that's who was that nights sponsor of Weekend update
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250815 1 year ago
Wundurland wrote:
how about whole wheat toast with butter, cinnamon, and sugar? an easy little treat. i think i've been eating that all my life...hey, does cinnamon cause cancer? think i heard that somewhere...

When we were kids my whole family used to eat that all the time.

This says its not very likely to cause cancer. Also, there's three different types of cinnamon, news to me.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100906104807AAZks6H
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250816 1 year ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Very clever.

I can't take credit for that. Years ago I was watching Saturday Night live,
and that's who was that nights sponsor of Weekend update

The first couple of seasons that show was hilarious.

One of the best ever.
Chester
More or less in line

#250820 1 year ago
Wundurland wrote:

I grew up on this. Now, I have the same thing, but on an english muffin. And I use brown sugar instead of white.
Cinnamon is amazingly good for you. It has anti oxidant properties, and is quite beneficial.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#250836 1 year ago
Cinnamon is great for you.. Sugar on the other hand is linked to all sorts of health problems.
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#250837 1 year ago
I make cinnamon/honey toast. Try not to eat it too often, though. I eat a lot of PB&honey sandwiches. I've longtime wondered about starting a gourmet peanut butter sandwich truck. whoops...shouldn't let that out into the universe. almond butter. cashew butter. cocoa peanut butter. salted. unsalted. organic. honey roasted. crushed tortilla chips. bacon (not for me). I cannot be the only adult who loves a hearty PB sandwich for lunch.

should have listed peanut butter sandwich with a side pickle in my original list of favorite foods.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
Poles
Expert Boarder

#250845 1 year ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
I make cinnamon/honey toast. Try not to eat it too often, though. I eat a lot of PB&honey sandwiches. I've longtime wondered about starting a gourmet peanut butter sandwich truck. whoops...shouldn't let that out into the universe. almond butter. cashew butter. cocoa peanut butter. salted. unsalted. organic. honey roasted. crushed tortilla chips. bacon (not for me). I cannot be the only adult who loves a hearty PB sandwich for lunch.

should have listed peanut butter sandwich with a side pickle in my original list of favorite foods.

I love them, the only trouble is one sandwich does not do the trick. I usually have to eat two of them. I love raspberry preserves with the seeds.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#250848 1 year ago
ZenoMarx wrote:

I eat so much peanut butter its not even funny. Something I would never get sick of..

Also raw cashews YUMMY! I used to make my own nut butters, made some Brazil nut butter it was outta this world!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Time to create page: 5.78 seconds