Moose also
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Favorite Foods

#250279 1 year ago
Strider1 wrote:
Chocolate Milk!!

Basically I'm an addict for anything chocolate or dairy.
When I want to seriously indulge it's a bowl of ice cream, ringed with chocolate chip cookies, and topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup!

I've done this a few times, but with cake.

Well, maybe more than a few.

The sweets are my thing when I decide to go all out.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Jacinta
Fresh Boarder

Favorite Foods

#250284 1 year ago
my favorite food is chicken BBQ. Like it very much specially during my camping nights we enjoy this food.
aged care community
Glenvale Supported Living
182-184 Hursley Road Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia
Phone : +61 1300 765 051
www.glenvalesupportedliving.com.au/
Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Jacinta.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#250299 1 year ago
Werther's Creamy Caramel filled hard candies....THE BEST!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#250400 1 year ago
ecojaded wrote:
bxorain wrote:
Thai food....Indain food is a close second

This is my order from Indian Palace 1-3 times a week

-Garlic Naan

-Chai Tea w/ Honey

-Tandoori Chicken Tikka or - Chicken Kashmiri

-Beef Korma

-Lamb Biryani

-Mango Ice Cream

(with full intent on bringing home left overs to re-heat)

Favorite Breakfast Crapes w/ butter brown sugar
Favorite Lunch Grilled Cheese on heddy-est whole grain with good WI Cheedar & Tomato soup
Favorite Dinner Lasagna

Talenti Gelato-Sea salt Carmel

Pah'reach Brotha, Pah'reach, testify to the wonder of the senses that is Indian food.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#250409 1 year ago
Speaking of favorite foods my Italian grandmother has prepared some lovely meatballs and gravy today. (Gravy meaning her tomato sauce, that's what these Italians say over here in Brooklyn)
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#250423 1 year ago
it used to be Sushi

but now with the Oceans poisoned by Fukushima....

I'm goin' back to human flesh...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#250425 1 year ago
I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!

lobster tons with tons of butter mmmmmmmm:)
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250429 1 year ago
Gratefullyjohn wrote:
Speaking of favorite foods my Italian grandmother has prepared some lovely meatballs and gravy today. (Gravy meaning her tomato sauce, that's what these Italians say over here in Brooklyn)

Mmmm, now that sounds good. I love that old world cooking.

And yes Michelle, lobster with tons of butter. Much better than crab legs-to much work.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#250528 1 year ago
I worked maintenance a long time ago at an outdoor sprawl with persimmon trees everywhere. I'd never seen one, let alone eaten one. My boss grabbed one off the ground and had it running down his beard. Bad news. I'd OD on them every day. I'm a fruit junky, and the last thing I needed was eating pounds of free, fantastic fruit. The sugar drops could be brutal. My goodness are those things good. Fast-forward to a couple months ago and a new grocery store in town. First time I'd seen a persimmon in a store. $.99 each!?! Broke my heart. Bought a couple, but not eating them by the handfuls, one after the other was a real bummer.

I've known a couple people who NEVER ate vegetables. Seriously, potato chips was the closest they'd get. They'd even order hamburgers without ketsup. I don't know how they stayed alive. But then I met someone who would get nauseous at even the smell of citrus. They had a great sniffer, too. They knew when someone had orange juice, and it would make them sick. The only thing I could think of was "how could anyone have a relationship with them?" To give up citrus? As funny as it sounds, that is a deal breaker right there. I'd have to give it some thought, but I'm pretty sure I've never had a fruit I didn't love and couldn't eat until I was sick.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#250538 1 year ago
Fruit seems like it would be high on most peoples list. Personally I love a good bosc pear, fresh banana, blueberry's in my cereal, ice gold watermelon in the summer. Not to keen on citrus either, apples for some odd reason.

Gotta try persimmons when I can, they sound great. Finding new foods is part of why I start these threads.

I have to say, I like the occasional potato, especially french fried. But to say its one of my favorite foods...well not so much. I guess they're alright and everything.

Split pea soup, ham hock and all, wayyy down on the list, even if I smother it with potato's.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#250541 1 year ago
Turkey, stuffed with pork chops and basted in Kool aid

This was JJ from Good Times favorite
Last Edit: 1 year ago by AcidTestGraduate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds