• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Favorite Foods

#250105 1 year, 5 months ago
Since we're having fun talking about food, what are your favorites?

The times when you just don't care about your diet and just want to chow down on something you really like.

Or your best healthy foods. I like those answers because i learn about healthy food from them.

Or the stuff your mom or sweetie makes for you.

Or when your drunk or irie. You get the idea.

I love cakes of all types, and Ben and Jerry's cherry Garcia or Reese's peanut butter cup. Damn, that's some kind of combo.

Also when I've given up on my diet... Kentucky Fried Chicken original recipe. I love that and totally eat the skin because that's where the flavor is.

For healthy food, I like my chili the most. It's very healthy, low fat, lots of protien and vitamins, low sodium. And lately its been tasting fantastic. The batches vary a bit but for the most part are excellent.

So, for whatever reason or time of day or who cooks it or whatever...

What are your favorites?

This should be fun.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Ossumpei.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Favorite Foods

#250107 1 year, 5 months ago
Chicken wings. Very tasty. But not very good for you. I guess bacon would fall into the same category.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#250110 1 year, 5 months ago
Thai food....Indain food is a close second
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#250111 1 year, 5 months ago
My all time favorite food is potatoes!!!!! Anyway! I just can't get enough! I love thinking of new ways to cook and season them! Yummy!!!

Some other honorable mentions of my favorites.... LOBSTER and crab....I don't even need the butter.

Pasta and noodles pretty much any kind. Love the egg noodles my favorite probably.

Favorite sweets Pecan Pie.....with tons of caramel.....and if you want to count caramel as a food its my #2 favorite! Caramel is like an aphrodisiac for me

O I could go on and on....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#250112 1 year, 5 months ago
KFC is the bomb, although its all about the Extra Crispy for me. One of my favorites right now is BLT with avacodo. My wife makes the best ones wtih thick bacon. I dont know why but I love them. I can out a box of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch away in a day. I seriously love all sweets. I have to control myself and my diet most of the time.
I know this is not food but I love a cup of coffee with hazelnut cream in the morning with a cigarette. I dont smoke anymore but i sure did love that.

My wife also makes a French Toast cupcake with bacon on top. Tast so good.

My favorite fruit is probably a banana. There not that expensive and I like to put them in my corn flakes. I also eat one for breakfast with a raisen cinnamon bagel every morning.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#250115 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
My all time favorite food is potatoes!!!!! Anyway! I just can't get enough! I love thinking of new ways to cook and season them! Yummy!!!

Some other honorable mentions of my favorites.... LOBSTER and crab....I don't even need the butter.

Pasta and noodles pretty much any kind. Love the egg noodles my favorite probably.

Favorite sweets Pecan Pie.....with tons of caramel.....and if you want to count caramel as a food its my #2 favorite! Caramel is like an aphrodisiac for me

O I could go on and on....

I'll bet guys are lined up at your door already with vats and vats of caramel. Maybe some women too.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#250116 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm, my first thought is everything I didn't list under the foods you hate thread!

I'm a foodie, there's not much I don't like. But cheese is probably top of the list, especially really good, artisanal cheeses, like Pleasant Ridge Reserve from happy Wisconsin cows and Rogue River Blue, which is wrapped in grape leaves, then soaked in pear brandy before aging. It's amazing! As much as I love ice cream (especially rocky road or coconut), given a choice I'll take a good piece of cheese over sweets 90% of the time.

Beyond that, I love most medium-spicy Thai or Mexican, rare prime rib or steak, and just about anything that comes from the sea, especially lobster and crab.

And I love my own herb-roasted chicken and veggies and my lasagna, which I've spent a long time perfecting. Cooking for friends and family is an act of love for me. Anyone want to come over for dinner?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, Dire Wolf
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#250119 1 year, 5 months ago
Rib eye steak .. fat and all.....
GOOD LOVE
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#250121 1 year, 5 months ago
oh my where do I begin , I love food I love to cook

heres a few of my favs

sushi, anything pasta (linguinie & white clams sauce my specialty) , good chicken wings ,mashed potatoes & gravy , pizza ,
a perfect steak , sautéed mushrooms , I could go on but I gotta go get a snack aahahahh
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#250130 1 year, 5 months ago
bxorain wrote:
Thai food....Indain food is a close second

This is my order from Indian Palace 1-3 times a week

-Garlic Naan

-Chai Tea w/ Honey

-Tandoori Chicken Tikka or - Chicken Kashmiri

-Beef Korma

-Lamb Biryani

-Mango Ice Cream

(with full intent on bringing home left overs to re-heat)

Favorite Breakfast Crapes w/ butter brown sugar
Favorite Lunch Grilled Cheese on heddy-est whole grain with good WI Cheedar & Tomato soup
Favorite Dinner Lasagna

Talenti Gelato-Sea salt Carmel
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds