• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

CONFIRMED Summer Shows WILL be Played

#249271 1 year, 5 months ago
Can't blow up any spots just yet (sorry guys) but I PROMISE you there will be summer Furthur show(s) in NYC in the summer. Book it. I know it sucks I can't blow up any spots just yet but I thought y'all would at least appreciate to hear that there will be show(s). I have no idea when there will be an announcement or if there will be any other shows or an extensive tour, but I know for a fact that there will be show(s) in the NYC area in the summer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gratefullyjohn
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: CONFIRMED Summer Shows WILL be Played

#249304 1 year, 5 months ago
What kinda shows?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gratefullyjohn
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#249319 1 year, 5 months ago
All I know of is one show, not sure if it's part of a run or not. It's something different is all I can say. NYC area, summer. I'll post here ASAP once I can but I seriously can't blow up anybody's spot right now. I have no info about any other part of the tour or if there is any other tour but I know for sure there will be at least one show here.

I figured some info is better than none. I'm very excited about the show and am so Grateful that these guys just keep the onslaught coming. There was a time when I thought I might be seeing them for the last time when they played into the night at Santa Barbara Bowl but it looks like now they'll NEVER STOP!!!
Carl
Junior Boarder

#249379 1 year, 5 months ago
if you dont wanna say where, when, or where the info is from, then nobody cares. its all hear say unless you provide some more info. im not saying there wont be summer shows, i am saying you are foolish for posting this without any info whatsoever and thinking people would care and/or believe you
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#249386 1 year, 5 months ago
Whoa Carl foolish heart yes, but foolish straight up? I don't know. I didn't ask you to believe me, I am just sharing something that I am excited about and that I know y'all will be too.

I shared as much info as I feel comfortable, as I already explained. As I said, summer show in NYC. Book it. I'll give more info when I can or you'll hear it from the official announcement or from another source. Sorry I can't get my statement notarized for you but that's not how the rumor mill works.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#249390 1 year, 5 months ago
Yankees, I appreciate whatever it is you are trying to do...which, I suppose, is getting us amped up for yet another east coast show. NYC in particular. Now, I have no interest in NYC shows...but my point in responding is that you tell us to "book it." Whenever I hear that phrase, I think of Pizza Hut pizza (and that actually began my love for PH when I was a child), but I digress.

What are we supposed to book? Hotel rooms? Flights? And when? haha

sorry it's just comical to me how you say "book it" but we have no dates.
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#249391 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh sorry I hear you. Book it just means it's in the books. There's nothing you can do with the tiny amount of information I gave except be happy to know that Furthur for sure will be coming through to NYC this summer. I am certain of one show being played at a venue they've never played before.

We are so lucky that they are being so generous. 9 shows at the Cap??? Phil putting together a monster lineup for Vibes?? Ratdog in Scranton? Now an NYC show in the summer?? THANK YOU BOBBY AND PHIL and THANK YOU JERRY for smiling down upon them.

Now if anybody knows anything about Bethel please share here because I really hope they play Bethel again this year. That's always my favorite show of the year.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#249393 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm just hoping for a show or 4 in Chicago this summer. But I am happy for your excitement
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#249396 1 year, 5 months ago
they should just crank one out in central park
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#249397 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm calling furthur at the Barclays center if they don't play mcu. I could see why they wouldn't wanna play in the heat they are getting older they are more subject to heat stroke or something. Prob hard to play in hundred degree weather.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds