• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Down with the karma system!

#25036 2 years, 11 months ago
over priced? I don't understand why everyone says that, anybody else I ever saw (which was a lot of old classic rock bands) was more expensive per the area your sitting and nobody else I ever seen gave it to their fans like these guys do.

plus if the tickets are to cheap the place will be filled with drunk fools that are there for the party and not the music, but I think their prices are very reasonable....

just had to throw my opinion out there
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ratdogfreak
Junior Boarder

#25074 2 years, 11 months ago
i have never even used the karma function and i probably never will.
"a short while back the door flung wide
we all saw good luck on the other side
the door blew shut but here's the deal
dreams are lies, it's the dreaming that's real"
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#25536 2 years, 11 months ago
MWoods wrote:
The events of the past 24 hours have proven that the karma system does more harm than good. People are leaving the forum over it and not the "trouble making" ones. The system would work better if we could only give "positive" karma. Even people who claim to not care about their karma rating get upset when they see theirs taking a nose-dive and why shouldn't they? When you log on to a fan site for a band you like and find that someone, somewhere out there disapproves of you in some way it can't help but hurt; especially if you are a caring person with real feelings.

So congratulations, Furthur, on creating a positive place to be. Then again, what more could we expect from on over-priced no$talgia act.

Yeah- $25 lawn seat next month is overpriced.... <roll eyes>
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds