• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

Re: Down with the karma system!

#24899 3 years, 2 months ago
"jus smited you greenman"

why? do you think it's bad karma to say ignorant judgements suck? I think that's a sad point of view, not amusing or funny. There are other ways to start a topic other than degrading someone.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Totem
Visitor

#24900 3 years, 2 months ago
What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?
OMFG this is a hilarious thread
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24902 3 years, 2 months ago
It's ironic, people are saying you should come on out and say if they object to something rather than hiding behind the karma points...so what happens when I say something? Karma points taken away. Which is it? I haven't called anyone a name, I just pointed out a judgmental statement to illustrate something..no need to be so defensive.

I'm not bent about it, have been trying to understand the whole thing. Do you want people to speak their mind only when they agree with you or would you rather gang up on someone for making a simple point that doesn't go with the pack?
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by sjfgreenman.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24903 3 years, 2 months ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
"jus smited you greenman"

why? do you think it's bad karma to say ignorant judgements suck? I think that's a sad point of view, not amusing or funny. There are other ways to start a topic other than degrading someone.

No, man. If you hanvent heard what ive said bout this sticky business of karma, its that it doesnt matter. They are a couple of miniscule numbers on ur computer in cyberworld. Its NOTHING to be taken seriously therefore shouldnt hurt peoples feelings. Hell, i bump up nevers karma daily, and hes knocks me down some karma. Not because we hate or like eachother, its because its pointless, and is jus a joke among platypi. Cant we all jus get along.
P.S. I wonder what jesus's karma points would be at......I bet you all those damn jew smited him day n nigh while he was on the cross.

P.P.S. Once you have taken all the power from the karma system you should feel free to express urself without worrying bout some ridiculous cyber judgement. Look at me, wuuut am i at -50 now. Never felt better. =-)

DONT WORRY BOUT KARMA PEOPLE. Embrace the negativity to achieve POSITIVITY...Wow, i like that line. Im copywriiting that statement.lol
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24914 3 years, 2 months ago
Well, why take a point from me if they mean nothing? Doesn't compute..

Everyone has a definition of cyber realities, is it a wild frontier, no holds barred or what?

There is some huge irony in all this defensiveness from any given person about being complained about right after they have dismounted their own high horse of complaint.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24966 3 years, 2 months ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
It's ironic, people are saying you should come on out and say if they object to something rather than hiding behind the karma points...so what happens when I say something? Karma points taken away. Which is it? I haven't called anyone a name, I just pointed out a judgmental statement to illustrate something..no need to be so defensive.

I'm not bent about it, have been trying to understand the whole thing. Do you want people to speak their mind only when they agree with you or would you rather gang up on someone for making a simple point that doesn't go with the pack?

dude. Get over it already. Do you think if you keep repeating the same thing over and over we are going to suddenly realize how intelligent you are compared to us. Your defensive complaining about people being defensive and complaining about complaining. Ok chaz is a god and we should all seek to understand her true inner torment, not judge her for being a freak.
you win now please move on.

PS- I wanna skullfuck Chaz
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by neverstop66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#24993 3 years, 2 months ago
The events of the past 24 hours have proven that the karma system does more harm than good. People are leaving the forum over it and not the "trouble making" ones. The system would work better if we could only give "positive" karma. Even people who claim to not care about their karma rating get upset when they see theirs taking a nose-dive and why shouldn't they? When you log on to a fan site for a band you like and find that someone, somewhere out there disapproves of you in some way it can't help but hurt; especially if you are a caring person with real feelings.

So congratulations, Furthur, on creating a positive place to be. Then again, what more could we expect from on over-priced no$talgia act.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MWoods.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#24998 3 years, 2 months ago
^ ^ OUCH
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#25013 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25022 3 years, 2 months ago
MWoods wrote:
The events of the past 24 hours have proven that the karma system does more harm than good. People are leaving the forum over it and not the "trouble making" ones. The system would work better if we could only give "positive" karma. Even people who claim to not care about their karma rating get upset when they see theirs taking a nose-dive and why shouldn't they? When you log on to a fan site for a band you like and find that someone, somewhere out there disapproves of you in some way it can't help but hurt; especially if you are a caring person with real feelings.

So congratulations, Furthur, on creating a positive place to be. Then again, what more could we expect from on over-priced no$talgia act.

WoW
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds