• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Down with the karma system!

#24875 3 years, 3 months ago
It's causing too much tension. I personally am not smart enough to handle such a system. It's too much for me. I've always seen it as a joke and I know there are others, but there's been an awful lot of talk about it lately. Attica! Attica!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

Re: Down with the karma system!

#24877 3 years, 3 months ago
Could it be that the karma system is a means of tracking primate mentality?
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#24880 3 years, 3 months ago
Well we ARE primates!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24888 3 years, 3 months ago
I just started to notice the rating and went from an 8 yesterday to a 3 today just for trying to understanding something not running with the pack. Probably given the bad karma rating by the same people who say we should be able to say whatever we want. Pile on, I speak for myself and welcome opinions of others that contain thought. This freedom thing is for everyone, right?
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24890 3 years, 3 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Could it be that the karma system is a means of tracking primate mentality?

I think it could be a system of judgmental self proclaimed know it alls and holier than thou's who sit back and think they should judge others. They want some fairy tale board of unicorns and fairy dust. God forbid you try to start some banter on a controversial subject or make jokes. Smiter's surely have a high opinion of themselves. End rant.

PS I love you all!!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24891 3 years, 3 months ago
^^^^Hey dude, jus smited you greenman^^^^^ Is your day ruined? I hope not. DOWN WITH THE KARMA SYSTEM. Im down for this motion. Already explained all my thoughts on the ridiculousness of it all. If you aggree bout wanting to abolish the karma points, say "I"

P.S. IF you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonnna burn one down

P.P.S. Lets see if we could all work tgether and smite me 10 times t'day. =-)

P.P.P.S. I bid u good night..clapclap goodnight clap clllaaaaaapppp ZZZzzZZZzz
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24892 3 years, 3 months ago
"who sit back and think they should judge others"

Like Chaz?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24893 3 years, 3 months ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
I just started to notice the rating and went from an 8 yesterday to a 3 today just for trying to understanding something not running with the pack. Probably given the bad karma rating by the same people who say we should be able to say whatever we want. Pile on, I speak for myself and welcome opinions of others that contain thought. This freedom thing is for everyone, right?

Are you saying we shouldn't be able to say what we want? We aren't allowed to think that chaz is a freakazoid because its politically incorrect. I've" thought" plenty about it.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24895 3 years, 3 months ago
No, I think it's an ignorant judgmental opinion. If you or 420 want to smite me for having an open mind go for it. It goes against what you are trying to say...you want freedom only for you or are others welcome to say something too?

Look into gender issues if you're drawn to the subject..why limit yourself to what you already know?
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#24898 3 years, 3 months ago
I agree with the Cap'n, down with it as well. To me, it serves no purpose except to judge. If I don't agree, or like, something someone said, I'll either ignore it, or tell them, not hide behind some vague, subjective ratings system. I want karma in the real world, not in some online forum.
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, MWoods
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds