• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: Is anybody else excited for the summer?

#248702 1 year ago
MushroomMan wrote:
direwolflove222 wrote:
I am really excited for the summer!!! Never seen Furthur play during summertime. Cant wait for short and t shirt time

Mushman: Im really excited for the CAP!!! Cant believe I will be making it out for 3 (hopefully) shows... Are you doing the whole thing?

yea I'll be at them all, way too close to home for me to miss any, are you doing the 4/20 weekend?

GOOD FOR YOU! GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY! I will be at the 23rd-25th... Still looking for an extra 25th if you hear anything, please let me know.
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#248714 1 year ago
Im excited!!! Im ready to take the family to Yosimite for some camping. Its a shame we dont get many festivals in the summer.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#248756 1 year ago
It's my least favorite season. I turn inside for summer like most do for winter. Never cared for the heat much. I do like the ability to hang out my clothes, do various cleaning that involves hosing shit down. Definitely has its benefits. I can't imagine not having all four seasons. I tried living in 1-3 season areas, and I didn't care for them. If summer was maybe a month long, I'd be more excited about it. I can get everything done I'd like to get done in a month. It's utilitarian. After that, it's a nuisance.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

#248835 1 year ago
second bethel, what a fantastic place to see this band play. i know its not summer style, but a 3 night run there would be as good as it gets in my little world
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#248837 1 year ago
Red Rocks, maybe Vegas, and SF are in my future this year.

Oh, and anything non-festival, within 12 hours.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#248846 1 year ago
yes my first summer in the bay area, can't wait. only place i plan to go visit is upstate NY, see my folks! maybe, just maybe, there will be some bethel action, and i could hitch it from WNY there.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds