• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: Is anybody else excited for the summer?

#248702 1 year, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
direwolflove222 wrote:
I am really excited for the summer!!! Never seen Furthur play during summertime. Cant wait for short and t shirt time

Mushman: Im really excited for the CAP!!! Cant believe I will be making it out for 3 (hopefully) shows... Are you doing the whole thing?

yea I'll be at them all, way too close to home for me to miss any, are you doing the 4/20 weekend?

GOOD FOR YOU! GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY! I will be at the 23rd-25th... Still looking for an extra 25th if you hear anything, please let me know.
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#248714 1 year, 5 months ago
Im excited!!! Im ready to take the family to Yosimite for some camping. Its a shame we dont get many festivals in the summer.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#248756 1 year, 5 months ago
It's my least favorite season. I turn inside for summer like most do for winter. Never cared for the heat much. I do like the ability to hang out my clothes, do various cleaning that involves hosing shit down. Definitely has its benefits. I can't imagine not having all four seasons. I tried living in 1-3 season areas, and I didn't care for them. If summer was maybe a month long, I'd be more excited about it. I can get everything done I'd like to get done in a month. It's utilitarian. After that, it's a nuisance.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
OneGoodHand
Junior Boarder

#248835 1 year, 5 months ago
second bethel, what a fantastic place to see this band play. i know its not summer style, but a 3 night run there would be as good as it gets in my little world
...and Im in no hurry, no no no, i know where to go
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#248837 1 year, 5 months ago
Red Rocks, maybe Vegas, and SF are in my future this year.

Oh, and anything non-festival, within 12 hours.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#248846 1 year, 5 months ago
yes my first summer in the bay area, can't wait. only place i plan to go visit is upstate NY, see my folks! maybe, just maybe, there will be some bethel action, and i could hitch it from WNY there.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds