• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Is anybody else excited for the summer?

#248609 1 year ago
The weather is getting warmer and spring is in the air. But it is the summertime that I crave. Shorts and outdoor festivals with friends. Something to really look forward to.

On the road again. I just can't wait to get on the ro
ad again. The life I love is making music with my friends...
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, Strider1
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is anybody else excited for the summer?

#248611 1 year ago
I'm more craving getting on the road for this spring run but I hear you with summer... can't wait for some hot summer festivals and hopefully some outdoor shows to go with it... however I'm not to much looking forward to having no air conditioning in my vehicle

hope to see you at Vibes and Peachfest... and Bear's ..... and maybe Mountain Jam in June ?

maybe at that Mickey show down in PA in may, but that's still spring
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#248613 1 year ago
BETHEL !!!!!!!!!! Please please please !!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime, OneGoodHand
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#248615 1 year ago
Pshh, weather warming up? Got a foot of snow here on Sunday, and it's not going anywhere.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#248658 1 year ago
I am really excited for the summer!!! Never seen Furthur play during summertime. Cant wait for short and t shirt time

Mushman: Im really excited for the CAP!!! Cant believe I will be making it out for 3 (hopefully) shows... Are you doing the whole thing?
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year ago by direwolflove222.
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#248666 1 year ago
real excited for some nice weather! Cap run starts in like 19 days and I'm eagerly awaiting those summer dates!
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#248677 1 year ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
I am really excited for the summer!!! Never seen Furthur play during summertime. Cant wait for short and t shirt time

Mushman: Im really excited for the CAP!!! Cant believe I will be making it out for 3 (hopefully) shows... Are you doing the whole thing?

yea I'll be at them all, way too close to home for me to miss any, are you doing the 4/20 weekend?
The following user(s) said Thank You: direwolflove222
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#248682 1 year ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I'm more craving getting on the road for this spring run but I hear you with summer... can't wait for some hot summer festivals and hopefully some outdoor shows to go with it... however I'm not to much looking forward to having no air conditioning in my vehicle

hope to see you at Vibes and Peachfest... and Bear's ..... and maybe Mountain Jam in June ?

maybe at that Mickey show down in PA in may, but that's still spring

Hey now brother, peachfest and bears is a given. You know that lol but gonna try and do the cap run and the mickey show see ya soon!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#248683 1 year ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
The weather is getting warmer and spring is in the air. But it is the summertime that I crave. Shorts and outdoor festivals with friends. Something to really look forward to.

On the road again. I just can't wait to get on the ro
ad again. The life I love is making music with my friends...

Hey brother sorry i missed your call the other day when we were running up the coast but i really needed the sleep drove like 9 hrs the next day but all is well and can t wait to see ya soon.Congrats on the new job. Dont forget to smile smile smile cus those festivals and the shows are right around the corner.Summertime and the livins easy!!!!
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#248686 1 year ago
just mapped out a tentative concert/festival plan for the summer over the weekend. it's packed! yay! gotta leave mid July open for Furthur tho of course.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds