• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#266233 9 months, 3 weeks ago
in 4 days, it will be one full year since i placed an order for a custom modulus TBX 6 bass. i was told upon order it would only take 6 months. months went by and i wasn't hearing any status updates. i tried to get in touch directly with modulus and their lines were off. i recently found out modulus is going through some changes/restructuring and has ceased taking custom orders. i finally heard back from the dealer that despite whatever is going on there, my bass was started before things got weird.

so what am i telling you that's good?

i was fortunate to have my order in JUST before this whole thing went down, and because of that, they are going to go ahead and complete my TBX. this was found out after reading about others being refunded their money on other custom orders. i was worried to say the least, but i can once again settle down knowing that one day sooner than later i will have the all holy modulus in my hands.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#267604 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I got the chicken off the grill before it burned, and the root beer is chilling for a big finish after that. Life is good during grilling season!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#267611 9 months, 2 weeks ago
were alive
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#267614 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Exciting news, WL !

Something good... It's my birthday in a week, and Furthur will be on tour
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#267616 9 months, 2 weeks ago
23atwell wrote:
were alive

we could actually all be "dead" in a current afterlife and not know it, right? this could be the afterlife. how would you know?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#267617 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Here is something good I have received all my tickets for the Fall Tour in the mail.
Red Rocks to LA and everything in between!
Good Times!
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#267729 9 months, 2 weeks ago
THURSDAY - SUMMER TOUR

And good news for the Bay Area BART STRIKE ENDS.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Last Edit: 9 months, 2 weeks ago by ratdog2112.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#268129 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I 'upgraded' my internet connection this morning .. hopefully my streaming and webcasting woes will now disappear.

My inital test of this 'upgrade' was downloading some shows - I downloaded the 3 Targhee Panic shows in less than 30 minutes, before the 'upgrade' it would have taken at least half a day to d/l 3 shows.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#268163 9 months, 2 weeks ago
wlewis wrote:
in 4 days, it will be one full year since i placed an order for a custom modulus TBX 6 bass. i was told upon order it would only take 6 months. months went by and i wasn't hearing any status updates. i tried to get in touch directly with modulus and their lines were off. i recently found out modulus is going through some changes/restructuring and has ceased taking custom orders. i finally heard back from the dealer that despite whatever is going on there, my bass was started before things got weird.

so what am i telling you that's good?

i was fortunate to have my order in JUST before this whole thing went down, and because of that, they are going to go ahead and complete my TBX. this was found out after reading about others being refunded their money on other custom orders. i was worried to say the least, but i can once again settle down knowing that one day sooner than later i will have the all holy modulus in my hands.

Congratulation wlewis hopefully when you receive you TBX 6 bass that it is everything you always wanted and that's always good news.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#268168 9 months, 2 weeks ago
4 days until Furthur starts their Summer Tour:woohoo: Enjoy Brooklyn, NY
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds