• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#283271 7 months ago
Chicago deep dish pizza. Damn those are good, I've never had one I didn't like. I guess I look like it too.

Going to see Mickey this week. The most interesting music since the GOGD.

Going to the loop today to play in a pretty big drum circle.

Really nice day here in StL.

APPLES FOR EVERYBODY!!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#283308 7 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Chicago deep dish pizza. Damn those are good, I've never had one I didn't like. I guess I look like it too.

APPLES FOR EVERYBODY!!

It would have been a better day if the Mariners could of beating the Cardinals, but oh well.
How 'bout some Washington apples, they are some tasty little treats from the NW.
Oh, yea we have thunder shower here.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Last Edit: 7 months ago by ratdog2112.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#283340 7 months ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:

APPLES FOR EVERYBODY!!

It would have been a better day if the Mariners could of beating the Cardinals, but oh well.
How 'bout some Washington apples, they are some tasty little treats from the NW.
Oh, yea we have thunder shower here.

Man, the NL central is in some kind of race this year. There's still no telling who's going to win the division. Glad we got a coue of wins this weekend, we're going to need all we can get.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#289551 6 months, 1 week ago
I have come full circle: once again the only answer to a horrendously bad weekend of football is to head to Toledo for pancakes!! No matter how bad the score, this always puts a smile on my face!!

This time it's the Sunday Red Rocks show blaring, though! Must be something about pancakes and Colorado shows that goes well together!

SunshineSue wrote:
So, who's got something good going on today? I'm betting everyone has something. Heck, if you're still walking I'm sure that you can dance! As for me, I was taken for a delightful drive to beautiful Toledo, Ohio for the best pancakes in the world at the Original Pancake House: a huge German apple pancake and yummy, lacy potato pancakes and fabulous, thick bacon. Those and hubby's good company and blasting the Sunday Broomfield show on the way there and back have made for a pretty great day, despite the ongoing cold and gray here.

Anybody else want to throw something happy and positive out there to share? A little bit of joy can go a long ways!!

Last Edit: 6 months, 1 week ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei, scar1et_f1re, ratdog2112
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291535 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Forgive me for 2 apple posts in a row, but it is fall, and my first apple pie of the year is currently cooling on the counter!! I love this time of year, there's an awful lot good about apple pie and sweater weather!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
sidewalkstrativarius
Junior Boarder
Definitely a dutifully dedicated deadhead

#291542 5 months, 4 weeks ago
I just went to a court hearing to determine if I can keep my license (I drove to my girlfriends house after I lost it for "street racing" long story). What I didntknow is that my momand my boss wrote the judge letters, asking him to please reconsider taking it. He waved his hand and made it all go away. I was ecstatic. I absolutely love to drive! Now I'm gettin my motorcycle license, it's free in pa
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#291545 5 months, 4 weeks ago
If I ever get up that way I'm definitely having the pancakes and bacon.

Damn those look good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#291546 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Ossumpei wrote:
If I ever get up that way I'm definitely having the pancakes and bacon.

Damn those look good.

It looks like there's an Original Pancake House in LaDue and in Chesterfield, if either of those are anywhere near your part of Missouri. It's about a 45 minute drive to the one closest to us, and it's worth every minute!!

originalpancakehouse.com/phloc_mo.html
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#291593 5 months, 3 weeks ago
A lot of the Cardinals eat at the one in Chesterfield. Wainwright goes there a lot, Freese too.

Both are not far at all. I have a client just past chesterfield I see every couple of weeks.

Now I'm definitely going to stop there one of these times.

Thanks.
Cub
Senior Boarder

Re: Tell Me Something Good!! Phil Floor for Tower

#291594 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I woke-up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and had a smoke
then somebody spoke and I went into a dream....... W
here Floor Seats via TIX Master appeared for the Tower Theater Phil n Friends Shows Nov 10th and 11th.

I just scored 1 pair, aisle, center orchestra, 3 rows back and similar seats for the 11th.
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds