• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3669
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#280455 11 months ago
Long weekend is almost here, enjoy your holiday weekend everyone with whatever you are doing.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1436

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#280471 11 months ago
If I can make it through one more day of work, going to see Steve Winwood and ABB on Sat and then spend Sunday grilling and debauching! Will need Monday to recover. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day! While you're at it, drink a toast to a union (spoken like a damn Teamster)!
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdog2112
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder
Posts:38

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#280488 11 months ago
0828130839.jpg

Morning coffee watching the fog lift off the lake at Weirs Beach, NH
Last Edit: 11 months ago by MornDuNH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo, SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7412
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#280490 11 months ago
MornDuNH wrote:
0828130839.jpg

Morning coffee watching the fog lift off the lake at Weirs Beach, NH


Oh man how we loved hanging out there this summer!! Such a gorgeous area. I pray Furthur goes back next year.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3669
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#280494 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
MornDuNH wrote:
0828130839.jpg

Morning coffee watching the fog lift off the lake at Weirs Beach, NH


Oh man how we loved hanging out there this summer!! Such a gorgeous area. I pray Furthur goes back next year.


What a beautiful place, peaceful, thank-you for sharing. It's great way to my day.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30944
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#280545 11 months ago
Bump for a gorgeous picture!!!

And on another good note, the first Michigan State football game of the year is tonight! Go Spartans!!!
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder
Posts:38

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#281196 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Same dock... different morning - about an hour later
Attachments:
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:827
Don't you see........

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#281233 10 months, 4 weeks ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
MornDuNH wrote:
0828130839.jpg

Morning coffee watching the fog lift off the lake at Weirs Beach, NH


Oh man how we loved hanging out there this summer!! Such a gorgeous area. I pray Furthur goes back next year.


What a beautiful place, peaceful, thank-you for sharing. It's great way to my day.


YES!!!!!!! That was a great lake and beach, would love to go back next summer.

Something good - my son below just got sponsored by Epic Cameras!!!


Graham-BigDrop.jpg
MornDuNH
Junior Boarder
Posts:38

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#281234 10 months, 4 weeks ago
very cool
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:30944
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#281318 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Big congrats to your son, Griff, that's huge!!

On another good note, we've seen lots of great stuff up north, including surfers on Lake Superior, bald eagles and a bear! Best of all, I get to be back to the hotel tonight for FOOTBALL, even if its on a 16" square TV.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds