• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

Re: Tell Me Something Good!!

#268177 1 year ago
We returned this afternoon Cromwell three day sail around Maine on Ripple, our boat. Had great weather and enjoyed being out with the family. Despite some motor trouble, it is a sailboat so who needs a motor, it was near perfect. Get a little hot, find an island and drop anchor and jump in. Oh and I will be hearing my favorite band in 9 days. Summer is good.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#268753 1 year ago
Summer is GOOD. SUMMER TOUR starts tomorrow, travel safe, have fun and hope to meet some of you down the road.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#268769 1 year ago
my last day of work today then off to the shows !!!! yippie only doing 3 but it is allllll gooooooood!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, ratdog2112
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#269482 1 year ago
For the first time in two weeks, the temperature and humidity here are low enough to turn off the AC and open the windows, and to make it even more pleasant, the board behaved (for the most part) for the first night of couch tour!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdog2112
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#269526 1 year ago
gonna be getting on a plane after work headed to Philly. As usual I can't wait any longer and am ready to jump outta my skin. Ready to see a great show and share it with some great Friends.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#269547 1 year ago
I got to hang out with a great bunch of kind folks last night, and I FINALLY got to meet Wunderland (among others).

(wish I could attach a picture). Oh, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

I am actually enjoying my morning coffee outside with Sirius XM along with fellow boarders SugarMagnolia, Mr and Mrs. Alilfurthur and their (fake) hippy daughter and Stricken. Life may be sweeter for this I don't know.

Darn, I WISH I could (Easily) post a picture.

And I am grateful to have the flag with us once again for the start of another summer tour. Same as it ever was <3
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, Strider1
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#269552 1 year ago
Tour has begun! The band is connecting well and seem refreshed and ready to roll.

Is was great to see many FFF members, before and after the show.

I feel like I'm home again.

Life is good!
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, St.Stephenhead
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#269602 1 year ago
So nice to have seen a bunch of FFF family last night. What nice bright and beautiful people! Luv U all! Would liked to have seen more, including (though not limited to) Little Bear, Caitlin, Mr Alilfurther, SugarMagnolia, Stricken, AlilFurther, Scar1et_F1re, Angella. Moving forward (Furthur even) I am confident to have chance at future shows!
It's all good in the hood! All cool in the Furthur Bus Pool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#269650 1 year ago
thanks to a forum member i am hooked up with a chance to hang and audition with a well-known bay area guitarist this coming week. this is what i've been working toward for many years.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#269663 1 year ago
Burt, good luck with your audition. May the force be with you.
A special shout out to the many mid-western family members. Even though travel is difficult for the band, IMHO they should play a Midwest tour. Perhaps three or four nights, so that we spoiled NY'ers can spend time with the many people I have met who show such grace and kindness. A few other kind folks, including CountingStars from PA Uh there is also a crazy Denver cowboy or two who would be fun to see again. Yee Haw!
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds