• Topics not covered in other forums.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

Re: Random drug test

#248239 1 year, 5 months ago
RowTimmy wrote:
gvanman wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:
Very happy you passed. Of course this eliminates your reason to move on to the bay area. You will when the time is right for you.

I have not passed yet. Just took the test this morning and they send it off. It might be the end of the week before I know. Looking for that reason to be there. I'll keep ya posted.

Best of luck.
Hope you get your desired results.

Thank You. To be completely honest I'm not sure which way I would rather the results fall. I'll let fate decide and then I will know what I need to do.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#248251 1 year, 5 months ago
gvanman wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:
gvanman wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:
Very happy you passed. Of course this eliminates your reason to move on to the bay area. You will when the time is right for you.

I have not passed yet. Just took the test this morning and they send it off. It might be the end of the week before I know. Looking for that reason to be there. I'll keep ya posted.

Best of luck.

Thank You. To be completely honest I'm not sure which way I would rather the results fall. I'll let fate decide and then I will know what I need to do.

Not sure on details of your CO or state, but if you "have a problem" they have to pay for medical solutions Also I like your thinking with using it as an oppertunity. Good luck Bro~
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#248277 1 year, 5 months ago
hmmmm? one home show year or multiple.....? c'mon fail! Lol best of luck either way Glenn!
The voices tell me what to say
voxofrain
Junior Boarder

#248305 1 year, 5 months ago
Good luck man. I am pulling for you. I have waited a week myself. Tough sledding but usually unless you are smoklng heavily it is a pass. Please let us know if you are inclined!

PS living in WA state and weed is decrimilinalized (basically legal) but I too am subject to the random because of my employer.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#248394 1 year, 5 months ago
(((((Glenn)))))
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#248407 1 year, 5 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
jaredlang wrote:
Perhaps new users to this forum should be forced to take a drug test.

Can you pass the Acid Test?

Through many trails and tribulations I was able to pass with flying colors!

I've tasted a rainbow, saw sound, and heard the sun rise.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#248408 1 year, 5 months ago
gvanman wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:
gvanman wrote:
RowTimmy wrote:

Best of luck.

Well the next thing you know
he's got the golden hand shake
kin folk said
might as well wake and bake
said Cailfornee is the place you oughta be
so he loaded up the Pinto and
moved to Berzerkeley
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#248417 1 year, 5 months ago
It sucks they make you wait a week. They probably knew the results by the time you were back in your car. The test is very fast. What does take time is IF the result is positive they have to give the results to a Medical Review Officer to make sure it was not a false positive. They do a more elaberate, expensive test just for the suspected drug or masking agent. Then, if the sample still comes back positive for Pharmy, they would call you to see if you had a prescription. If you did, they verify this with the prescribing physician, including what the prescribed dosage should be. Then they compare what the levels of said phamy should be for that dosage to make sure its comparable to what was in the urine.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#248468 1 year, 5 months ago
The only thing I would fail for is herb. Shook off all the toxics long ago.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#251091 1 year, 4 months ago
Well I guess I passed. Asking them might not be a good idea. Don't think I wanna promote the flush I used cause I'm not sure it had anything to do with me passing.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by gvanman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#251093 1 year, 4 months ago
congratulations? I think not inquiring it's the right thing to do.
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#251095 1 year, 4 months ago
gvanman wrote:
Well I guess I passed. Asking them might not be a good idea. Don't think I wanna promote the flush I used cause I'm not sure it had anything to do with me passing.

Phew!!! I'm sure you would have heard by now, I wouldn't ask either.
Now you can still make a change, but do it how and when you want. I'm really happy for you!!
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds