• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
richmondmoort
Fresh Boarder

Crown Capital Earth Management Fraud Warriors

#248131 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been thinking about that sickness, that adjunctivitus, that Consumopithecus disease of more and more info-tainment and dynamo market news and upbeat stories on the next great gizmo thing spewing on the Internet, on NPR, on Jon Stewart, on NBC and every new app to make Americans the smartest consumers on the planet. It’s a disease that has infected journalism way beyond what I could have ever guessed in 1975 when I was a J-student and student reporter. We are the infected, gizmo zombies, whose minds think the revolution will be covered on Tweets, who believe the worldwide web will be salvation, who want to work from home while doing zumba and hot yoga while sipping prairie grass juice smoothies. We are the people collectively who have zero idea who Bradley Manning is or who the actors are in the war against the greens part two
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: Crown Capital Earth Management Fraud Warriors

#248134 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey, good one.....to a point.

I'd love to work from home, and I do a fair amount of my job in my abode. It's great. What's wrong with that? Haven't got a prairie grass juicer yet, though. I do agree with you we've become an app crazy society. But can you blame anyone who wants to give their phone the ability to also double as a flash light?

I learned more about Bradley Manning through reading the tweets of JP Barlow. Unfortunately Mr. Manning put his hand in the wrong cookie jar. It looks as if he's going to suffer the consequences of trying to bring more transparency as to what our government does. By the way, just as a friendly reminder, you have 21 days to file your taxes. The government needs that money to plant tulips on federal land, as well as keep Mr. Manning incarcerated.

As far as twitter goes, it's a fad, and something will come along to replace it eventually. Americans can be a fickle bunch.
marionyusef
Fresh Boarder

#248276 1 year, 5 months ago
This is a good one, I ask you to please continue on writing article regarding financial topics. This was really helpful. I can recognize a good writing and I spotted your work immediately. I feel lucky I have come across this article. I will definitely come back for more.
loriglens
Fresh Boarder

#248529 1 year, 5 months ago
Good to have read a good article. This one would really help me aid my financial problems and issues. Continue on helping trough your articles, its really something. Thanks
klarizvodlik
Fresh Boarder

#248597 1 year, 5 months ago
Lower the prices on items that will help conserve energy rather than raising oil prices. This is a better escape from energy fraud.
klarizvodlik
Fresh Boarder

#256937 1 year, 3 months ago
The reason why the energy companies defraud the public is because there is money to be made. Everything ends up all because of money, money money money. It seems that money is the only important thing in this world. It is not suppose to be that way. In the first place, they wanted to profit that why they built their companies, so what do we expect? They’d do everything to profit.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds