• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone do Marquee Club for the LA dates?

#248304 1 year, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
This thing has been a pain in the ass for me... They didnt mention anything about the tickets first of all. And now they are saying that I may not get my tickets till 2 weeks before the show at the latest.... I need my tickets a month before hand. Good thing I can still cancel and go through frontgate or whatnot

I don't need to worry about that, because I'd go to L.A. nonetheless.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#248308 1 year, 4 months ago
Im going to LA regardless, but If I dont get my tickets till 2 weeks before the shows, I wont be getting my tickets cause I will hopefully be on tour. Cant wait though!

"Takes time, you pick a place to go"
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by direwolflove222.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#248310 1 year, 4 months ago
Kyle did you email the Marquee Club?
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#248311 1 year, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
Im going to LA regardless, but If I dont get my tickets till 2 weeks before the shows, I wont be getting my tickets cause I will hopefully be on tour. Cant wait though!

"Takes time, you pick a place to go"

understandable I would call and see if they have a will call option. I do like to have my tickets in hand also. Im in Oregon so I will be home.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#248314 1 year, 4 months ago
Ya ive been emailing them back in forth all day.... Ya Tuscon, asking about a will call option is probably my last resort. I already kind of mentioned it... Oh well either way ill be there, I just wanted to use the VIP night for the night I bought the cheap tickets... No what im sayin....

Thanks for your interest guys! Yaal Rock!!
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#248316 1 year, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
Ya ive been emailing them back in forth all day.... Ya Tuscon, asking about a will call option is probably my last resort. I already kind of mentioned it... Oh well either way ill be there, I just wanted to use the VIP night for the night I bought the cheap tickets... No what im sayin....

Thanks for your interest guys! Yaal Rock!!

Yep yep either way do what ya gotta do. Hope to run into you all in Portland or L.A. Its saying no VIP available and it doesn't show any shows now. They are weird! When they list the shows or take final payment I want my VIP had some friends that had it last year and said it was cool!
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#248317 1 year, 4 months ago
^^^^ WE should definitley meet up at any of those shows!!!

In regards to the vip thing. They told me that we will receive an email later on how to order the vip area
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#248318 1 year, 4 months ago
the reason no events are showing is because the early subscription period ended on Saturday.
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#248319 1 year, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
^^^^ WE should definitley meet up at any of those shows!!!

In regards to the vip thing. They told me that we will receive an email later on how to order the vip area

Sounds Good!
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds