• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: GOTV > Lineup Announcement 12 Noon Today

#247188 1 year, 7 months ago
great lineup for phil.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, nycdave
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#247217 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright peoples this aint a festival! read about the history of the vibes and notice this is what the name implies. A gathering of dead family tribes. Its a deadhead festival made to honor the grateful dead. If you go to one "festival" why not the once a year family reunion LOL. This will be my 12th year in attendance and every time i think i may not go and then decide to, i have a blast. I am disappointed they renewed the contract for bridgeport again, though the home of PT Barnum is a fitting place. When he said there was a sucker born every minute i bet he was thinking about all the flakes who think missing this musical adventure ls a good idea! phil friends lineup looks amazing and so do the rest of the bands, the roots and ?uestlove are fucking nasty live.
Chester
More or less in line

#247280 1 year, 7 months ago
Great looking line up. I agree about the venue though. If it was closer, or in a better location somehow, I would seriously
consider going. But it's almost 7 hours away. We will get some streams for this.

I think this will be the summer of Phil and Friends, and Ratdog. Some Furthur, but not as much as previous summers.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#247471 1 year, 7 months ago
This would be a great year to start a Furthur Fest east coast tradition by doing a run of shows (5-6) with freinds at Bethel!!!
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#248070 1 year, 7 months ago
Think I may be changing my mind on this one.... Ive always wanted to go the the vibes just cause of the history. It all depends on upcoming announcements 2 nights of Phil with such an incredible group of friends... Oh my!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by direwolflove222.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#248075 1 year, 7 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
Think I may be changing my mind on this one.... Ive always wanted to go the the vibes just cause of the history. It all depends on upcoming announcements 2 nights of Phil with such an incredible group of friends... Oh my!

I would definetly recommend going to the vibes! Aside from the high price, think about what you're paying for, FOUR days of music, two nights of phil in particular, the camping, and so many cool people the vibes is my favorite fest of the year. Take my word you would not regret going to the vibes. Such a lovely venue it's like living in a deadhead village for four days. Right by the ocean, nothing better than walking the shore smoking a doobie waiting for my favorite bands to take the stage.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#248087 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah that does sound good.... I am kinda done with festivals and the only reason I would go is for PHIL!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#248090 1 year, 7 months ago
Definitely, and like someone else said its not a festival it's a family reunion! (~);}
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
The following user(s) said Thank You: direwolflove222
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#248146 1 year, 7 months ago
rumor is Ratdog to

and they said more main stage acts to come...
Time to create page: 1.49 seconds