• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

RIP Tom (Weir Everywhere)

#246631 1 year, 7 months ago
I am shocked and at a loss for words. Jen is crushed. WTF...Tommy was the youngest Kid amongst our old original .org crew.
He was a good kid who really ate up, respected and learned from the "elders" ... WTF went wrong. He went on to become a college grad and was on his way to become a pretty good bluegrass musician. A MF tragedy. This was a "kid" who had his shit together, came from a good family............don't have the all the details yet but evidently he was fighting some MF demons/addiction that we weren't aware of. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i First Beth, now this unfuckingbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: RIP Tom (Weir Everywhere)

#246634 1 year, 7 months ago
That's truly a tragedy, such a waste of a young life!! And just when he was about to get some help, too.

Two significant, unexpected losses at .org in just a few months.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#246637 1 year, 7 months ago
I am so sorry. Just terrible news.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#246641 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry for the loss to the community and the sadness that's expressed. Life is short. Often it's a lot shorter than we expected. Again we are reminded to live now - today - as though it were your last day ... because life is shorter for some than others. May the grief process be kind to you as you experience the stages. Anger, denial and disbelief soon become acceptance. Right now it seems as though you're in shock. Remember that you've got a strong community here for support.
Thank You Jerry
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#246692 1 year, 7 months ago
RIP Tom, I wish some of your so called friends who knew of your issues stepped up. REAL friends who knew about his issues should have stepped the fuck up, now they are all saying its not your fault man, its ok ,....which is true to an extent.... everyone is responsible for their own actions, but the lack of any effort to help a friend is truly troubling. If you try and fail, hey at least you tried. But not throwing a life preserver to a friend is lame as shit. One foolio even wants to go "use" to ease his pain. If you were a "friend" act like one. Trying to minimize your lack of action post death is pitiful. Sorry to all not involved, but this shit has to stop. How many more?
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#246865 1 year, 7 months ago
Really sorry to hear that. Very sad. This has sure been a rough year. I just attended my 2nd funeral of the year on Saturday for my cousin who lost her battle with cancer. A 3rd one is coming up as a co-worker got hit by a car crossing the street and died last week. Needless to say all this death has become a little overwhelming. Hang in there man. This darkness has got to give.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#246870 1 year, 7 months ago
He was too damn young...

{{{Tom}}}}
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds