• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Summer Tour?

#247547 1 year, 5 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
@NobleGlassArt I certainly did not put anything out there. I havn't heard anything yet about July..

While I'm certainly not personal friends with him, as KFender is apparently? I've got a ton of followers on twitter(glass pics), and he just replied to me there.

No kfender does not know him, it's one of his friends. already stories get turned around!
The voices tell me what to say
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#247549 1 year, 5 months ago
funky420 and kfender were hanging with jeff pehrson drinking and smoking at the connecticut yankee in san francisco after a fall risk gig, and that is when the information was divulged. that's what i heard anyway.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#247551 1 year, 5 months ago
I heard about that too, and from a very reliable source.

Apparently the three of them were sitting on one side of the booth too.

That's the way I heard it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, gvanman
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#247555 1 year, 5 months ago
I thought I met a man
Who said he knew a man who knew
What was going on
I was mistaken
Only another stranger
That I knew
kfender
Gold Boarder

#247560 1 year, 5 months ago
And that's how things get all messed up.I never should have said anything
Connor
Junior Boarder

#247572 1 year, 5 months ago
I made a thread about this a while back, I contacted somebody with very very very close connections with furthur and this is what they told me:

Furthur will tour again in July and September and perhaps there will be a midwest show or 2 and perhaps it will include chicago.

If you really want to know who it is PM me and perhaps I will tell you.
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

#247606 1 year, 5 months ago
Any information gleaned from privileged sources should certainly be treated with care and not generally released with that source's name attached, unless you'd like them to get flack over it. 'Nuff said....Yeah, those Bethel dates are open, so are a bunch at The Mann. What about MCU? Were those good ticket sales? I can't imagine a short run of shows would miss the NY Philly or Chicago markets...but why does Boston get short-changed? Is it just lack of a decent venue (McCoy Stadium)?
Anyways, most Summer tours are announced. I'm surprised that Furthur lags so hard. People are making Summer plans, flights back to the family and getting work schedules arranged and our guys at Furthur give us no info. It's not like they're selling everything out anymore. Seems like bad business to me...but sure, I don't know the real reason. Peace, everyone!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#247611 1 year, 5 months ago
mr. nobody wrote:
Any information gleaned from privileged sources should certainly be treated with care and not generally released with that source's name attached, unless you'd like them to get flack over it. 'Nuff said....Yeah, those Bethel dates are open, so are a bunch at The Mann. What about MCU? Were those good ticket sales? I can't imagine a short run of shows would miss the NY Philly or Chicago markets...but why does Boston get short-changed? Is it just lack of a decent venue (McCoy Stadium)?
Anyways, most Summer tours are announced. I'm surprised that Furthur lags so hard. People are making Summer plans, flights back to the family and getting work schedules arranged and our guys at Furthur give us no info. It's not like they're selling everything out anymore. Seems like bad business to me...but sure, I don't know the real reason. Peace, everyone!

MCU is free 7/10 - 7/16 for baseball games anyway. Let's get MCU and Bethel scheduled boys!!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr. nobody, Gratefullyjohn
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#247626 1 year, 5 months ago
Prolly know in 30 mins or maybe next Friday. I don't think they will wait much later than that and all of the spring tickets are sold.
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#247628 1 year, 5 months ago
i purchased my tickets for summer last year on 3/12. maybe it isn't happening this year, plain and simple.
Right now, I can't read too well...
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds