• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

Re: Summer Tour?

#246932 1 year, 7 months ago
Methinks, it's a bit early to be looking for summer dates but hopefully they'll be announced much before occuring unlike the spring run. Holding back to announce dates and start presale at the same time as announcement was a lame move.
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#246936 1 year, 7 months ago
the phish dates look freakin sweet! anyone else gonna catch them this summer? I'm thinkin I might do Bangor and SPAC...
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#246943 1 year, 7 months ago
CosmicCookie wrote:
the phish dates look freakin sweet! anyone else gonna catch them this summer? I'm thinkin I might do Bangor and SPAC...

I will be at the same. I have Canadian friends that are freakin oowt about the Toronto show.

I have seen a few different shows at the Gorge and don't understand the hype...it is waaaay too hot there.

Instead of Bangor Furthur could play at Ft. Williams park outside Portland right on the edge of the rocky coast. I have some pull with the city council. Then I could walk home!
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#246944 1 year, 7 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
CosmicCookie wrote:

I will be at the same. I have Canadian friends that are freakin oowt about the Toronto show.

I have seen a few different shows at the Gorge and don't understand the hype...it is waaaay too hot there.

Instead of Bangor Furthur could play at Ft. Williams park outside Portland right on the edge of the rocky coast. I have some pull with the city council. Then I could walk home!

cool! I'd love to see Furthur in Maine again, Cumberland County Civic Center was a rockin time!
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#246955 1 year, 7 months ago
It All Rolls Into One wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
^^^ "Sing-a-long venue"?? No thanks!!

I know I'm getting antsy too. Would love to nail down what I am doing this summer!

I vote for 2 MCU > one night off > 2 Bethel as part of the tour.

Aw c'mon. who wouldn't love to belt out Cold Rain and Snow, Big River, Mama Tried, Mississippi 1/2 step, Peggy-o, Big Bad Blues, etc with 4 thousand other Deadheads? The recording sounds like everyone is having a complete blast the whole time (which always happens I guess, but this time you can really hear the crowd getting down).

Sing to yourself if it improves your personal experience, but don't belt it out.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#246957 1 year, 7 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
It All Rolls Into One wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
^^^ "Sing-a-long venue"?? No thanks!!

I know I'm getting antsy too. Would love to nail down what I am doing this summer!

I vote for 2 MCU > one night off > 2 Bethel as part of the tour.

Aw c'mon. who wouldn't love to belt out Cold Rain and Snow, Big River, Mama Tried, Mississippi 1/2 step, Peggy-o, Big Bad Blues, etc with 4 thousand other Deadheads? The recording sounds like everyone is having a complete blast the whole time (which always happens I guess, but this time you can really hear the crowd getting down).

Sing to yourself if it improves your personal experience, but don't belt it out.

Ya nobody bought a ticket to listen to any fans sing
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#246966 1 year, 7 months ago
I really hope they don't play charter one again. That place sucks.
The voices tell me what to say
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#246968 1 year, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I really hope they don't play charter one again. That place sucks.

I am planning on seeing Phish there. It's not to bad when it's not 110 degrees
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
cosmic charley
Junior Boarder

#247004 1 year, 7 months ago
Phish ? Who is that? I thought this was Furthur Forum . If they want to follow Furthur around .......Whatever.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#247005 1 year, 7 months ago
I just meant Furthur could copy the summer tour locations from Phish (and add three nights at Bethel). It would make many here happy - midwesterners and Canadians too! Besides Phish has been touring less days than Furthur but brings in more revenue (which isn't my measure of success but might be that of the bands).
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds