• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

in n out burger

#24620 3 years, 5 months ago
was looking through pix from last west coast tour and saw some of us at in n out...i fucking love that place...anyone else dig it? can't wait to get back out there
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: in n out burger

#24627 3 years, 5 months ago
yea a couple years ago I visited my buddy in the Air Force who was stationed in Cali and we hit that place up a few times. real good! especially there 'animal fries' which I guess arn't on the menu and you just gotta ask for them ?

cool place! ... I'm going to work on getting my vehicle ready, or getting a vehicle that can go cross country for next years red rocks run and whatever else then hopefully Terrapin Landing is up by then to....
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#24631 3 years, 5 months ago
never been there .
is it good ?
never been to jack in the box or fat burger either.

I like white castle
ever tried that ? lot's of people don't like em , but theres lots of other things too like fish, sausage w/ cheese, etc.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#24633 3 years, 5 months ago
white castle.belly bombs you can only eat them by law @ 3 am after leaving the bar
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#24636 3 years, 5 months ago
never tried white castle or jack in the box, though we drove by jack in the box but were full - isn't that the place whos burgers were killing people many years ago?
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24649 3 years, 5 months ago
News from the west: Prepare to be bummed if you're in it for the burgers. I ate there a few weeks ago and they had reduced the size of the burgers by a good 10-25%..we couldn't believe it. Someone told me they've done it in all chains. Better off driving past the strip malls into town and hitting a Mexican place anyway.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#24674 3 years, 5 months ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
News from the west: Prepare to be bummed if you're in it for the burgers. I ate there a few weeks ago and they had reduced the size of the burgers by a good 10-25%..we couldn't believe it. Someone told me they've done it in all chains. Better off driving past the strip malls into town and hitting a Mexican place anyway.

That is a bummer. Haven't been there in a while, but I do miss a double-double animal style!
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#25555 3 years, 5 months ago
I have one about 2 blocks from my house. The meat is paper thin and over cooked and just blah all around. Sorry, there's too too many places out there that blows them out of the water.

I rarely eat fast food, but when I do, it's not in n out.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by lostsailor.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds