• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

2010-02-18 Sugaree

#24613 3 years, 5 months ago
pretty awesome sleeper show from the tour, was a long haul from buffalo overnight

but listen to the sugaree, it is INCREDIBLE, i would like for someone to point me in the direction of a version equally as good done by furthur

www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-02-1...ficial.112937.flac16
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: 2010-02-18 Sugaree

#24618 3 years, 5 months ago
here's one by the other ones that kicks ass !

9/7/2000 Blossom

www.archive.org/details/too2000-09-07.ne....nawrocki.24096.shnf
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#24643 3 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
pretty awesome sleeper show from the tour, was a long haul from buffalo overnight

but listen to the sugaree, it is INCREDIBLE, i would like for someone to point me in the direction of a version equally as good done by furthur

www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-02-1...ficial.112937.flac16

You are right, that is probably the best one done by Furthur. I just can't wait until JK sings it though. I think it will be much better. Also check out the DEAL. Its crazy, as long with the Deep Elum, MFG, and Viola. Those stood out in my mind.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#25115 3 years, 5 months ago
^^^he used to sing it i am nearly positive he did on valentines day at barton hall in 2010...also, im glad you listened to the rest of that show...i never came back on to post how awesome it was especially the 2nd set...looked weak on paper but delivered big time, JK on fire all night, except money for gasoline...i almost skipped the show too, only reason i went is because i ran into an old friend i hadnt seen in years the night before in the lot in buffalo after the show..he needed a ride to meet his father in NH, and i didnt want to hop off quite yet...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#25326 3 years, 5 months ago
Dude! I am listening to that Sugaree right now and it is tight!! Why is that such a rare occurrance???? That sounds like a real version of Sugaree, not the ones Bobby signs all time. I think I have seen them play that song like 3 times now and not once JK sung it. I don't get it.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#25363 3 years, 5 months ago
I've seen JK do it once and it was great. The jam in the version the OP sounds good, but Bob doesn't really do it for me on vocals on this tune..at all
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds