• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: OK Seriously...

#24550 3 years, 5 months ago
well since we're all complaining here I guess I can say how I'm pissed I just ate super, came back and realized I missed all of Garcia and Grisman 'Been All Around This World' on gdradio.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Complaint Dept. (Thread Title Changed...

#24551 3 years, 5 months ago
First, I want to complain about the guy that complained about you complaining about all the complaining.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjfgreenman, DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24554 3 years, 5 months ago
Second, I want to complain about The Highway Terror eating the same thing for breakfast every day and I also want to complain that he doesn't have an avatar.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24562 3 years, 5 months ago
I also want to complain about Totem changing the color of his font all the time.
Totem
Visitor

#24565 3 years, 5 months ago
You faggot, motherfucker, transsexual, Bush loving, Republican, dick sucking war loving, maggot, I'm gonna skull fuck you, rip your fucking lungs out and shove them down your throat for lunch.

You mean that type of discourse? I hear ya. This place is totally all about that. What's up wit dat mutha fucka?
Lynx
Visitor

#24566 3 years, 5 months ago
I wanna complain about the karma smiters. They win. I'm going the way of the platypus.
Totem
Visitor

#24567 3 years, 5 months ago
That's intended to be funny in this thread only.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24572 3 years, 5 months ago
Totem wrote:
You faggot, motherfucker, transsexual, Bush loving, Republican, dick sucking war loving, maggot, I'm gonna skull fuck you, rip your fucking lungs out and shove them down your throat for lunch.

You mean that type of discourse? I hear ya. This place is totally all about that. What's up wit dat mutha fucka?

YES YES YES YES YES. O MY GOD YEEESSSS. *begin hakuna matada music*. hahahaa

P.S. IM PRO RIDICULOUS

P.P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doooowowowowowowwowonnnn

P.P.P.S. Support the cause. We NEED a TRIday ReRun. Go to the TRIday ReRun thread and bump for support
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#24575 3 years, 5 months ago
Lynx wrote:
I wanna complain about the karma smiters. They win. I'm going the way of the platypus.

It wasn't me
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24577 3 years, 5 months ago
Totem wrote:

Stop talking about your momma like that! lol. And thank you for white font you Obama loving, tree hugging democrat.
Totem
Visitor

#24580 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry man, you just gained another karma point. The pink font is for neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24582 3 years, 5 months ago
Lynx, if you tap out I'm gonna be sooooo disappointed. Me and 420 are gonna get together and start threads begging for your return! Don't let the smiters win. Besides, your all out of balance. You need to keep your karma even, you know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds