• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone Get Their Tickets Yet ???

#248740 1 year, 5 months ago
Chester, I'm doing 9 nights on the floor, 8 nights of which I already have tickets for. If I can handle that, you surely can handle three. Uh, I may skip one night cause I also have third row ducats for Diana Krall at the Beacon. Hopefully you all will still talk to me and not consider it herasy if I skip one show. Phil turned me on to Diana. I was so impressed with her that I may choose to sit one night and skip one show.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#248749 1 year, 5 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Chester, I'm doing 9 nights on the floor, 8 nights of which I already have tickets for. If I can handle that, you surely can handle three. Uh, I may skip one night cause I also have third row ducats for Diana Krall at the Beacon. Hopefully you all will still talk to me and not consider it herasy if I skip one show. Phil turned me on to Diana. I was so impressed with her that I may choose to sit one night and skip one show.

TREASON!!!!

Just kidding lol. I think several shows and missing one of them is fine and dandy haha. Several shows are plenty. Something tells me you may be better off with nine nights on the floor tho
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Gratefullyjohn.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#250025 1 year, 4 months ago
the last of mine came today... 2 balcony's for opening night... A/C came last week

can't wait to hit the road
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#250035 1 year, 4 months ago
nycdave wrote:

Diana is wonderful! You can't give up third row seats for her!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#250042 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, Diana is absolutely amazing.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#250044 1 year, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
All my tickets are GA, floor. I swear, I didn't realize there was any other options, for any other kind of tickets.
I thought the whole place was GA. I just hope it's not going to be too crazy on the floor for 3 nights.

I've had GA for a couple of Furthur shows. It's totally fine. After all, it's the Dead not Metallica. I doubt there'll be any crowd surfing.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#250048 1 year, 4 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Chester wrote:
All my tickets are GA, floor. I swear, I didn't realize there was any other options, for any other kind of tickets.
I thought the whole place was GA. I just hope it's not going to be too crazy on the floor for 3 nights.

I've had GA for a couple of Furthur shows. It's totally fine. After all, it's the Dead not Metallica. I doubt there'll be any crowd surfing.

I'm definitely going to attempt crowd surfing now, mind you I weigh 200+ pounds
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds