• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: Headphones

#244757 1 year, 4 months ago
I love my great sounding headphones when I am at work or listening alone -- I hear so much more!
But check out this new concept: http://blog.umphreys.com/2013/03/08/headphones-snowcones/

I've also heard of bands starting to offer headphones after 10:00 pm at outdoor shows to get around noise ordinances... I think The Flaming Lips started something like this....
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by amusingdeva.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#244786 1 year, 4 months ago
these are mine and OMG do I love them! www.google.com/shopping/product/14674338...amp;ved=0CIEBEPMCMAM

Now, my crackling ears on the other hand.......
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#244824 1 year, 4 months ago
NO ringing in my ears, less I'm listening to Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield:) been about 15 years runnin and the only time I get the ringing is after a big throwdown in a small venue. Always figured that ringing bs was some old wife's tale, seeing that I usually push past volume 11 and come out unscathed save for the mind fuck I gladly endure in the process
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#244871 1 year, 4 months ago
I used to use ear buds to listen to music in my shop while I work. It gets REALLY loud down there, so music through speakers, even at a level that would annoy the neighbors, isn't hardly noticeable.

I found that after an hour or two my ears just plain hurt. I stopped using them, and have really missed having music in my shop.

This thread inspired me to order a nice set of Sennheiser headphones, I'm hoping this helps with sound quality, and doesn't hurt my ears!
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds