• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

Re: What's so funny about peace, love, & understanding

#24811 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, we're all entitled to a view, moods, etc..expression should be encouraged, no doubt.

When I go to a party I think about the host and at the same time, i try to be myself. With the host, I try to respect their home, the tone of the party and try to remember not to show up empty handed.

totem was reminding about the host request..

"Be respectful to yourself and others. No degrading, threatening or defamatory comments."

I'd like to hear Totem follow up and say what was it that crossed the line. Someone mentioned others being "holier than thou" but earlier had no problem judging someone's sexual choice, calling them a "freakzoid". Talk about uptight...sort of holier than thou..just a bit judgmental, no? Some may take offense to this kind of judgement.

i could see how this sort of topic would make others wary of starting any conversation here...but then I try to see the point of views of others..it's not that hard..I'm not trying to oppose the 2-3 of you who are thanking each other, either, just think you are missing the point.

"religion, politics, sexual orientation, and skullfucking"
The topic about the after life was a great one, lots of people aboard for that one. That, to me, was fun and entertaining. I wish more topics like this would happen.

I never paid attention to the Karma Points before it was pointed out. Today I went from 7 to 8, now 6. I was just trying to understand Totem's point and find myself feeling branded as negative. Oh, the irony.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by sjfgreenman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Ossumpei
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24850 3 years, 4 months ago
Chaz is a freakazoid. My opinion. Entitled to it. Respect it. You repeat yourself too much. I heading back to the complaint thread to file about posts that are too long and repeat themselves. Did I mention you repeat yourself....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24882 3 years, 4 months ago
I've made a few points and tried to understand something someone else said...imagine that

To me, a discussion means a back and forth where you listen to someone else, respond, try to understand.
If you don't want to understand another's point of view that's your dealio..

Maybe it's easier to go around labeling things you don't understand. I like to learn. Read up about gender issues and you might learn something...but why shoot off an opinion without knowing anything about the subject? I guess that's your style but it is far from the reality if the situation.

Since when do fans of this music go around judging others on their appearance? I guess you've never had that happen to you?
Was that cool then?

Respect is earned and judemental, ignorant BS falls short, sorry.

,,,and now you get to complain that I'm a complainer...i just don't look down on others based on little fact and/or appearance
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by sjfgreenman.
thundershouter
Visitor

#28786 3 years, 3 months ago
I miss Totem.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#28794 3 years, 3 months ago
Peace , love & understanding are my thing. Obviously not 4 everyone.

I don't think the forum should be a police state, but it would be nice if there were some
Posts about topics other than platypi's private parts...just saying

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28795 3 years, 3 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
Peace , love & understanding are my thing. Obviously not 4 everyone.

I don't think the forum should be a police state, but it would be nice if there were some
Posts about topics other than platypi's private parts...just saying

I knoooow right. I for one am SICK of it. We have such potential n were wasting it on quadruple barbed platypi penis'.

What kinda topics ya got in mind. Post it and they will come. Like the field of dreams but the thread of dreams. lol

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summm o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28797 3 years, 3 months ago
Totem is still an a**hole. He uses thoundershouter and totem to ding my karma 2 at a time. He is also a liar and a hypocrite. So be careful about falling for his peace, love, and understanding. Quite pathetic. Ding my karma all you want a**hole. I don't care. Everyone here is on to you. hahahahaha.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#28798 3 years, 3 months ago
Anything gets boring if it's on repeat.

I'll try to think of an interesting topic or two ~ but off the top of my head
you kinda got me there... ))
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28799 3 years, 3 months ago
He just had both logged in at the same time and my karma went from -8 to -10. What a loser! hahahahahahaha
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28801 3 years, 3 months ago
He's still logged in as both right now. Check him out. Trolling I'm sure.
thundershouter
Visitor

#28804 3 years, 3 months ago
Just send me my St Augustine ticket in the mail. My check to you is in the mail. I thought this was over. You agreed to mercy fuck Chaz and it was back to peace. I suppose once a troll, always a troll. I respect everyone on this board. You posted that you woukd kill my karma every chance yoy get. You are the hypocrite, the liar, the troll.
Btw, we look forward to hanging with your wife soon.

Peace and Anger Management

P.S. Totem is to return from Hades anyday now.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28809 3 years, 3 months ago
You two are like an old married couple. Damnit thundershouter you left the fridge open. lol Neverdude goddamnit go rake the motherfuckin leaves. I gotta finish this episode of little house on the prairiireiri.....i jus realized i dont know how to spell prairie..is that right...no couldnt be. Fuck it. When am i actually gonna have to spell that word. I suppose i could look it up in 2 seconds, but im gonna let it leave my brain archive forever. mwahahaha

......back to topic. Im guessing you two havent partaked...is partaked a word...no partaken..hmmmmm so hungover. lol
PARTAKE IN A PEACE PIPE. there. lol
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds