• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Totem
Visitor

What's so funny about peace, love, & understanding

#24379 2 years, 11 months ago
....or why I like the Karma button.

I've been on a lot of forums, and the general consensus is that no one likes to be censored, scolded by a moderator, or have their post locked or deleted. Follow a few simple rules to keep the peace and everything will be fine, right? Well, I think the moderators have been pretty tolerant here so far....., but some of the discussions lately are pretty toxic, insulting, and inflammatory.

Be respectful to yourself and others. No degrading, threatening or defamatory comments.

It's all in good fun, but please keep it respectful.

What's so funny about Peace, Love, and Karma that Beatches!.

youtu.be/1XYFJUP84lEhttp://youtu.be/1XYFJUP84lE
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by . Reason: URL Insert
Totem
Visitor

Re: What's so funny about peace, love, & understanding

#24380 2 years, 11 months ago
How do I embed a youtube video?
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
shoelesh
Junior Boarder

#24383 2 years, 11 months ago
shoelesh
Junior Boarder

#24384 2 years, 11 months ago
Lynx
Visitor

#24385 2 years, 11 months ago
Totem wrote:
....or why I like the Karma button.

but some of the discussions lately are pretty toxic, insulting, and inflammatory.

I'm curious which conversation you are referring to. I'm not calling you our trying to start trouble. I'm just wondering what conversations you've found to be toxic and insulting...
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24389 2 years, 11 months ago
I actually thought the boards hav been somewhat calm n mellow the past couple days.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doooowwnnn

P.P.S. Please bump TRIday ReRun thread for support of a second showing of TRIday the Thirteenth

P.P.P.S Smite pleaaaassseee. Lets go for -50. DH420 the most smited man on the internet. lmao. Love it.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#24391 2 years, 11 months ago
The past few days have been pretty chill...
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
nastero
Junior Boarder

#24393 2 years, 11 months ago
I have nothing to add beyond "I love this song" and I have an awesome live acoustic version of it with Elvis and Nick Lowe performing ...

Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by nastero. Reason: adding video
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Totem
Visitor

#24397 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe I should just stick to the music forums where religion, politics, sexual orientation, and skullfucking don't matter much. I'll go watch Fox News if I wanted that! Just sayin.....
Lynx
Visitor

#24402 2 years, 11 months ago
Totem wrote:
Maybe I should just stick to the music forums where religion, politics, sexual orientation, and skullfucking don't matter much. I'll go watch Fox News if I wanted that! Just sayin.....

These are things humans talk about... and sing about for that matter. So even if you stick to listening to music and talking about songs these subjects are going to come up.

So lets get it over with...

Religion: Meh. I don't have much to say to people who insist upon trying to alleviate their life's problems by communicating S.O.S messages telepathically to an invisible space giant who they think impregnates virgin earth-women with magic babies. Oh and I'm the crazy one!

Politics: Boring... but universal. Anytime two people meet politics ensues. Say you're hiking down a trail in the woods all by yourself and along comes another hiker down the path from the opposite direction. You stop and talk. Politics happens between you. Don't want to ever deal with politics.... build a shack deep in the wilderness and stay there.

Sexual Orientation: I happen to be straight but that ain't working out to good for me. Got two kids and another on the way. The kids on this board here might be a whole lot less interested in sex if they knew what it ultimately gets you.... children. Sex is an essential part of life. Without it there would be no continuation of any species. Thus we are hard-wired by 3.5 billion years of evolution to be interested in sex. To try and make a message board a monk-like, sex-free zone is like bailing against the tide. Again.... build a shack (but don't you dare jerk-off in it! And while you're at it don't listen to birds sing, look at flowers, sneeze from pollen, or hear insects buzzing... all of these things are ultimately sexual in nature)

Skullfucking: Not really sure what that is. But if it's what I think it is (blowjobs) then again it's not working out for me... been married way to long to get those anymore. That reminds me of a joke: Q: How do you get a woman to stop blowing you? A: Marry her! Yep. That's my life.

OK now back to the job I hate. Care to talk about that? I didn't think so.
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds