• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: crazy dreams

#243644 1 year, 4 months ago
I will try and make this short,
One night on tour with the Dead with warren in D.C. i had driven from N.C. and was tired but funny thing this guy i met as i was leaving the motel gave me some aspirin tabs and i put them away till i get to dc. so i just thought the guy was joking and when i get to the motel i eat two of them.
Im so tired from not sleeping the night before so i lay across the bed with sportscenter on the tv. Next thing you know im in that space just before sleep and thats it i fall asleep.I still have no idea how long i slept but i tell you when i woke it was as if someone pluged me into the electric socket.
I jumped out of bed and some how landed on my feet but it was like a rainbow vortex was all i could see and i couldnt tell if there was something after me it was like a shadow but behind me no matter where i turned. This continued for maybe a minute and then i was coming to my senses and realizing i was just dreaming but where did the dream stop exactly was what confused me.
Turns out the guy at the motel wasnt kidding when he said it was mescaline.
Most of the rest of the night was spent on the porch of the motel room chain smoking and swearing never to doubt a stranger again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243648 1 year, 4 months ago
stricken wrote:
One night on tour with the Dead with warren in D.C. i had driven from N.C. and was tired but funny thing this guy i met as i was leaving the motel gave me some aspirin tabs and i put them away till i get to dc. so i just thought the guy was joking and when i get to the motel i eat two of them.
Im so tired from not sleeping the night before so i lay across the bed with sportscenter on the tv. Next thing you know im in that space just before sleep and thats it i fall asleep.I still have no idea how long i slept but i tell you when i woke it was as if someone pluged me into the electric socket.
I jumped out of bed and some how landed on my feet but it was like a rainbow vortex was all i could see and i couldnt tell if there was something after me it was like a shadow but behind me no matter where i turned. This continued for maybe a minute and then i was coming to my senses and realizing i was just dreaming but where did the dream stop exactly was what confused me.
Most of the rest of the night was spent on the porch of the motel room chain smoking and swearing never to doubt a stranger again.

Lmao you know better now.The best aspirin is always the free aspirin.Bet if i gave ya some free breath mints and told ya well we wont go there cus i know ya sent me to voice mail today just because i did it to you the other day.Yeah thats right i m pissed bout that shit.o.k. not really but it sounded good.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#243651 1 year, 4 months ago
one dream (nightmare)was I was around all these body snatcher type people and I had to try and act like I was one oft hem walking around this crazy town , I found others doing the same and we tried to band together someone messed upand the body snatcher people were on to us ,this whole time I am desperately trying tofind my husband so he could protect me then when I find him he is not a body snatcher person but he acts like he does not know me oh god I was livid !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
stricken
Gold Boarder

#243681 1 year, 4 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
stricken wrote:

Lmao you know better now.The best aspirin is always the free aspirin.Bet if i gave ya some free breath mints and told ya well we wont go there cus i know ya sent me to voice mail today just because i did it to you the other day.Yeah thats right i m pissed bout that shit.o.k. not really but it sounded good.

What you saying i got bad breath?? I do like the minty flavor ones though. gotta run wheel's on
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#243697 1 year, 4 months ago
Yep, I got one. Happened about 13 year ago and can remember it like it was five minutes ago.

I travel a lot for business, and fly out of my home of Seattle on Alaska Airlines......almost exclusively (it is great to have a hometown airline with direct flights to most domestic locations!).

My dream - I am on an AA flight out of Seattle. Wind from the North so we are taking off that direction, towards Seattle. Get up to Seattle on take off (this is rare though, you normally turn to the east or back south before that), and right at the stadiums (Safeco, CenturyLink) the plane has problems. Bad problems. Like we are gonna die problems and loses altitude really fast and the next thing you know we are headed right towards I 90, an elevated highway as it ends at Safeco/CL.

We turn hard but the plane's wing hits the highway. Right at that point the dream moves from realistic to surreal within the dream. I think "that was not good" (wing hitting the highway), then realize I am on the highway, not in the plane. And I walking down the highway very disoriented.

Until I come across some other passnegers who's skin is like dripping off of their bodies due to the immense heat from the crash. Which really wigs me out and I am then whisked out of this place to a grey world where there is no color and grey skies. I am just standing there in this forever grey city when my then father in law comes along driving a horse drawn carriage/wagon with people in the back that would appear to be the dead from the crash.

He looks at me and then, bam, I am whisked away again, back to the highway. Where I am still alive and there all sorts of EM personnel around and over me working on me trying to save my life.

And then it ends. WOW. I get worked up even today thinking about it. Since then I have this weird feeling I will die in a plane crash.........so don't get on a plane with me. LOL.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243718 1 year, 4 months ago
stricken wrote:
i_be_sublime wrote:
stricken wrote:

What you saying i got bad breath?? I do like the minty flavor ones though. gotta run wheel's on

Not at all brother just remebering bethel and having breakfast and lunch with you and jeff and then getting justin(his b-day if i member correctly)he jammed all fucking night met that kind gentleman brian hark there and michelle and her clan) to do supper with us was a whole day and night of the mesculine man.Think there might even have been a few others with us that day was still the single most fucked up show i ve had in a looooong time.When ya get off the bus and robert is there to meet you with your shoes yeah fucking good times brother and i feel honored to call all of ya ll my brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by i_be_sublime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, alilfurther
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#243720 1 year, 4 months ago
Crazy dreams... I have really bizarre, vivid, non-sensical and/or what I refer to as "transmutated" dreams almost every night. I'm always waking up thinking: "WTF???". It started about 15 years ago when I had to quit burnin' due my job. Needles to say I have not had a good night's sleep since then. Go figure...
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#243767 1 year, 4 months ago
oh bethel was the best how about that willy wonka bus ride after the show ahahahah I will never in my life forget that weeked best ever !!!! hope they play there again this summer love the farm!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#243774 1 year, 4 months ago
YEAH AND DUDE HE WAS GONNA SOOOOOO KEEP YOUR SHOES AHAHAHAHAH
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#243778 1 year, 4 months ago
I use to have crazy dreams about the shows right before a run. Sometimes they were great dreams and sometimes they were scary dreams. So scary I dont even want to mention!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243786 1 year, 4 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I use to have crazy dreams about the shows right before a run. Sometimes they were great dreams and sometimes they were scary dreams. So scary I dont even want to mention!

assuming i know what you're talking about, it's going to happen one day, no need to run from the reality of life. "reality of life", that's a good one.

the only thing crazy about my dreams is that some of them tend to occur in my life at some point down the road, sometimes a couple days, weeks, months, years. SEEM LIKE I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE, FUZZY THEN AND STILL SO OBSCURE. it's kind of a head fuck when you have one that doesn't quite sit right, always wondering if it's going to play out.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243862 1 year, 4 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
oh bethel was the best how about that willy wonka bus ride after the show ahahahah I will never in my life forget that weeked best ever !!!! hope they play there again this summer love the farm!!!!
i missed the bus home with you guys.I do however remember getting on the bus and starting to get real wierd and wanting to get off the bus until you and angela started singing the wheels on the bus go round and round,the windshield wipers on the bus go swish swish.Then i thought yup this is the right bus!
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds