#243774 1 year, 7 months ago
YEAH AND DUDE HE WAS GONNA SOOOOOO KEEP YOUR SHOES AHAHAHAHAH
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: crazy dreams

#243778 1 year, 7 months ago
I use to have crazy dreams about the shows right before a run. Sometimes they were great dreams and sometimes they were scary dreams. So scary I dont even want to mention!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243786 1 year, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I use to have crazy dreams about the shows right before a run. Sometimes they were great dreams and sometimes they were scary dreams. So scary I dont even want to mention!

assuming i know what you're talking about, it's going to happen one day, no need to run from the reality of life. "reality of life", that's a good one.

the only thing crazy about my dreams is that some of them tend to occur in my life at some point down the road, sometimes a couple days, weeks, months, years. SEEM LIKE I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE, FUZZY THEN AND STILL SO OBSCURE. it's kind of a head fuck when you have one that doesn't quite sit right, always wondering if it's going to play out.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243862 1 year, 7 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
oh bethel was the best how about that willy wonka bus ride after the show ahahahah I will never in my life forget that weeked best ever !!!! hope they play there again this summer love the farm!!!!
i missed the bus home with you guys.I do however remember getting on the bus and starting to get real wierd and wanting to get off the bus until you and angela started singing the wheels on the bus go round and round,the windshield wipers on the bus go swish swish.Then i thought yup this is the right bus!
stricken
Gold Boarder

#243870 1 year, 7 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
oh bethel was the best how about that willy wonka bus ride after the show ahahahah I will never in my life forget that weeked best ever !!!! hope they play there again this summer love the farm!!!!
i missed the bus home with you guys.I do however remember getting on the bus and starting to get real wierd and wanting to get off the bus until you and angela started singing the wheels on the bus go round and round,the windshield wipers on the bus go swish swish.Then i thought yup this is the right bus!

I heard a commercial i think for a car or something to do with cars using that song in it.
reagan57
Junior Boarder

#243913 1 year, 7 months ago
Mushrooms , pot, alcohol, caffeine, tobacco,LSD, mescaline( who the heck would do this) damages your mind and body. A healthy body , mentally and physically clears your subconscious.the writings on the wall ..ALL DRUGS ,pot included deteoriate your mind jeopardising a good rest
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#243943 1 year, 7 months ago
I like hovering in dreams, like 5 or even as much as like 100 feet in the air. I dont have wings, no witches broom stick, or a cape like superman....just flying around, crazy shit.
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by iraqistatefair.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#243961 1 year, 7 months ago
So I'm walking up this grass covered hill, like at Tempe, Az. to some double doors apparently behind the stage, and the band was ripping. The sun was setting and it was outrageously colorful. I thought to go into the show but why leave this beautiful view and I could hear every note, though slightly dulled by the doors being closed. I was dancing on a little concrete pad and digging the beauty, don't remember what tune the boys where playing. Then the doors blew open and Jerry backed out the doors still looking toward the crowd. I looked over my shoulder he was backing up on me, he was jamming hard. When Jerry bumped into my back I kept dancing, he was leaning against me as the jam kept lighting up, he kept leaning in. (Jer's a heavy dude) I remember thinking this must be like the pressure he feels from the fans (busting into venues, mess, thinking Jerry is God, etc.) However, after all he had done for me I was overjoyed to have the Fat Man leaning on me for a change. Then I awoke.

Another crazier dream perhaps at another time, not Dead related though Lucifer was in this dream, and it was scary, one of those dreams where you can't wake up and are conscious of what's going on. Fortunately, I had a friend in college who had nightmares he could not wake up from, so I was slightly well prepared.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#244038 1 year, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
I like hovering in dreams, like 5 or even as much as like 100 feet in the air. I dont have wings, no witches broom stick, or a cape like superman....just flying around, crazy shit.

I have those too. I just have to will myself into hovering. Totally cool.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds