• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

crazy dreams

#243562 1 year, 6 months ago
what are some of the craziest dreams you've had?

I could of swore there was a nice long thread on this but upon several searches I couldn't find anything. I just remembered about this dream I had last night that I meant to post about on that thread I can't find

I don't know if it was a show review thread, but something like that was going and it got so psychedelic, ill never be able to explain it but the background and everything was all colorful and all sorts of this trippy stuff. In the dream I wasn't tripping or even high on anything but I had this psychedelic feeling in the dream that was so real - but I hadn't eaten any mushrooms (in the dream or real life).... but it was real wild cause I was trying to post and I was trying to think but it was all so overwhelming... I was trying to do something between message boards and couldn't figure out what was going on or where all the trippy stuff was coming from or how to get back to it....

but it was weird how I was sober in the dream but really all fucked up and this board was in on the dream. and have you ever literally felt all high in a dream like it was the real thing? .... cause this was definitely a case of that to

I've had some really far out dreams I could get into but I'd end up typing forever and probably not even make to much sense out of it in the end....

one of the best dreaming/sleeping experiences I've had was falling asleep after eating some mushrooms... I'm sure you know the feeling of waking up and everything is all blurry and you can't see for a few seconds...... well this was the same thing except instead of blurry it was all psychedelic and crazy for maybe 15-30 seconds before it all came together.... I didn't want it to end and wanted to go back to sleep so it could happen again but I knew that wouldn't be the outcome....
(was about 45 minutes I fell asleep for)
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: crazy dreams

#243564 1 year, 6 months ago
On the morning Jerry died the last thing I remember before waking up was someone telling me that Ken Kesey was on the phone and he had a message for me. About an hour later a friend called with the sad news. True story.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243571 1 year, 6 months ago
it's ALL a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: CosmicCookie
danielsefer
Fresh Boarder

#243573 1 year, 6 months ago
Falling from the roof..........when i first had this dream i was scare but after that whenever i had that dream in my past i just wake up and my mind tells me that it is just a dream...
OZA
Senior Boarder

#243580 1 year, 6 months ago
Fucked up story dream related:
When I got to Rishikesh (India), I quickly met a cool English guy and have been hanging with him since. So one night, we're just smoking joints on the rooftop as per usual, and he asks me about my travels before Rishikesh. So blah blah blah irrelevant irrelevant, but I tell him about my time in Haridwar. Basically, I got there after 18 hours on public buses and trains, so needless to say I was tired and felt like shit. So I tell him that I had a nightmare, the same nightmare I have a lot when I'm really sick. He asks me about the nightmare, so I elaborate. Basically, I'm being held captive in a maze with the walls too high and all entrances blocked, doomed for eternity and feeling trapped. I don't know what wakes me up, but there's a certain point each time I have this nightmare where I wake up breathing heavily and sweating pretty hard. Once, my panic didnt stop right when i woke up - I awoke my parents saying i was dying and needed the ER. Anyway, I'm wrapping up my description of the nightmare/my one panic attack when he gets up, says in his British lingo "I'm well ripped" (I'm really stoned), walks a couple feet then falls down into an epileptic seizure. He recovered quickly and told me that my description is really similar to what he feels before a seizure (being trapped), and that this was his first seizure in 8 years. I guess I awoke the demon in his mind.. Fucked up, no?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243584 1 year, 6 months ago
^yea man that's some crazy stuff
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#243604 1 year, 6 months ago
This dream was sometime in the mid-80's. When I think about it, most of my dreams seem to take place in the present day.
Anyway, I once had a dream I met Jerry. Not sure where we were, someone's abode, but not sure if it was his. Don't recall anything Jerry and/or I might have said, but on a couch was a disshevled and frail Ketih Godchaux. It was like he'd never died, although I'd thought he had, but there he was alive in the present day.

Another dream, when I was 15, was my family had moved to San Francisco, and I was happy about it. This was a good 5 years before my first Dead show. At that time I think I'd heard of them, but never listened. 10 years later I'd move there.
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#243625 1 year, 6 months ago
ummmm, breast feeding my dog......
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#243627 1 year, 6 months ago
I actually woke up the other night a little scared from a dream. I was walking out of a big store, like best buy. I look around and my wife and kids are not with me. So I go to approach the doors and theres a man zip tying the fuckin doors shut. I felt my heart drop and worry was all over my body. I woke up and I felt it. I hope that never has to happen to anyone in real life. Not the craziest dream but the scariest.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#243629 1 year, 6 months ago
My dreams are always very strange and vivid I have often wanted to get a note pad to write them down when I wake up details are harder to remember as the morning routine goes on .I do remember a recent vision I can not for the life of me get I dreamt I had an aquarium of happy swimming kittens oh my !!! I do not even own fish . My favorite dream activity though i spreading my arms running really fast then taking off in flight awsome !!! did the grand canyon one night sweert dreams are made of these .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds