• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Next GD box set ideas?

#243434 1 year, 4 months ago
We have Fillmore 69, Winterland 73, Europe 72, SOME Spring 90.....what could be next?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Next GD box set ideas?

#243472 1 year, 4 months ago
The Club Front rehearsals for the Dylan/Dead tour in '87.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243646 1 year, 4 months ago
I would nt mind 1 of any of the 3-----pine knob music theater 6-19-1991/6-20-91-----deer creek 7-15-1989---- or last but not least world music theater 7/21--7/22--7/23/ 1990.Course would love the first cus i have like 4 funny ass stories relating to that long strange trip.Just sayin.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#243705 1 year, 4 months ago
The Pine Knob 6/20/91 show was released as a digital download and is available on iTunes, with bonus songs from 6/19.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#243716 1 year, 4 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
The Pine Knob 6/20/91 show was released as a digital download and is available on iTunes, with bonus songs from 6/19.
yeah i know i have it lol just figure a daves pick might do it more justice or a complete box set.Was such a great venue and such a good time.At 1 point i had to go lay in the grass field and as i lay there gazing at the sky i saw two dragons fighting in the clouds around a castle.Was freaking beautiful then to have the show be what it was wow undescribable really.not to mention took me 2 days to hitchhike there from pa.and my backpack was stolen and my friend bitched the whole way there that we had no money and it was gonna suck and as soon as we got there my boy puddled us and smoked us down so crazy that when the liquid hit my friend called his mommy and took a bus home.Then some chick came up and screamed in my face that i sold her bad L(never saw her before in my life)Her friends drug her away saying sorry bro shes trippin, and well is that enough ands for ya lmao.Love ya ll and just putting my 2 cents in!Believe it or not i checked my dates first so i did know lol and on a side note i ll take the winterland if those are the alternatives.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by i_be_sublime.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds