Have 2many trustys/frat rats /people who drink
More than they should n public &become rude
I don't want bob 2cut any shows at short so
I will whisper "shut da fuk up"& smiley u if nes
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Show talkers&reasons&soluti​ons

#243422 1 year, 6 months ago
I have been to so many shows where this occurs we usually move I remember a show in NJ a couple seated in front of us were standing and literaly looked at eachother through the whole first set and talked Immean un friggin believable .A classic on me was were we at the palace for DSO and they were doing stella blue and these guys in front of us would not shut up I finally stood up and said really dudes it is stella they moved ahahahah !!! I got the power !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#243435 1 year, 6 months ago
Ticket prices should have NOTHING to do with anything.

You know Sweetwater and Terrapin Crossroads charge a pretty hefty penny for their shows, and you know they are small venues, so IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, GO AND SHUT UP DURING THE MUSIC.

I don't get what is the big deal and why there has to be so much discussion on this damn topic.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#243436 1 year, 6 months ago
makes no sense why someone would spend upwards of $50 to go inside a building and try to talk over music that they ostensibly paid to see
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#243465 1 year, 6 months ago
lets hear it for sht the f up !!!! woop woop !!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#243467 1 year, 6 months ago
dancin is much better !!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243537 1 year, 6 months ago
there is no one demographic that is doing the talking. i was there the first night, i saw it happen. the people talking were the rich marin elites, the extremely large, drunk, annoying dude, and the gangster thugs who are all GDF this and that, fucking jokes! i saw two people who were asked to please stop talking. they both reacted irrationally. the big drunk dude starts yelling in the guy and his wifes ear. the other GDF gangster thug group one kid yells at the woman who asked him. he says "were you the bitch i saw on NYE? and at the beacon theater last year? and then he named a couple more places. "i remember you telling me to stop talking then and we already went through this".

DOES THIS GUY NOT GET THE FUCKING CLUE? he goes around show to show being asked to quiet down. jesus fucking christ. and the whole time he is saying shit like i'm GDF and pointing to his flat brimmed hat etc etc. this lady is like 40 years older than him, and obviously been a head for quite some time. and you people are asking me why i don't want to go to shows anymore? LOL

everybody else shut the fuck up. the hot marin wives were even keeping their mouths closed and their hips swinging.

it is unfortunate the actions of a few can ruin it for everybody
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds