• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
bxorain
Senior Boarder

Bobby's new hobby - solving crimes!

#243415 1 year, 6 months ago
Evidently the picture of the meatball Bob called out for yacking it up has circulated enough to solve a crime. This same blockhead was caught on video, stealing around $10,000 worth of musical equipment from the Hopmonk Tavern on 2/19. Glad to see some good come of this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, kevin, Paige MoonDancer, patchmyfurthur
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Bobby's new hobby - solving crimes!

#243453 1 year, 6 months ago
wow, I guess that that iron glare which Bob directed in the video that was taken down, was well justified.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243458 1 year, 6 months ago
was Bob really referring to that 1 person?

the whole place was loud but maybe he was just being blatantly rude right in front

glad it led to his arrest for another crime.... somebody mentioned that crime in the thread over on .org with the guys picture... But I though that was just a joke over there cause the guy looked similar
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#243471 1 year, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
was Bob really referring to that 1 person?

the whole place was loud but maybe he was just being blatantly rude right in front

glad it led to his arrest for another crime.... somebody mentioned that crime in the thread over on .org with the guys picture... But I though that was just a joke over there cause the guy looked similar

I can't seem to attach the link but check out deadheadland on facebook if you can - they have both photos and the whole story.

Yes the whole room was loud but this is the cat he was eyeballing...really a crazy chain of events
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyDeLion
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#243473 1 year, 6 months ago
I've always said Bobby was a super hero.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#243502 1 year, 6 months ago
Imagine if Bobby were like a Secret-Narc responsible for putting Dead Heads in jail all of these years?? OMG!
sophiasarah19
Visitor

#243555 1 year, 6 months ago
I got really good information from here....
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds