• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

Re: 74-09-21 footage

#243396 1 year, 6 months ago
Just in case there is any confusion, the video is new and rare. The audio is not. Kevin Tobin is a common name in video. It'll eventually make its way to all the trackers. There are only a couple GD-based trackers, so go join! I would assume it will be at Dime a Dozen as well.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
perry
Senior Boarder

#243411 1 year, 6 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
Just in case there is any confusion, the video is new and rare. The audio is not. Kevin Tobin is a common name in video. It'll eventually make its way to all the trackers. There are only a couple GD-based trackers, so go join! I would assume it will be at Dime a Dozen as well.

Video has been circulating since 2007, Kev just re-seeded it....
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder

#243439 1 year, 6 months ago
perry wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
Video has been circulating since 2007, Kev just re-seeded it....
I did not know that. I watch for pre-1978 video, but I obviously missed this one. Thanks for the information.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243455 1 year, 6 months ago
thanks for all the info... I guess it's about time I join the traders den
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243547 1 year, 6 months ago
any recommendations on a program to play the files with?

I try to open a file and it sends me to this page.... file.org/extension/vob#

and I downloaded the first free player they recommend and I still can't open the files, sends me to the same page

do they have to converted to anything?
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder

#243549 1 year, 6 months ago
Get VLC. You can play every file imaginable with it, and if you don't use Foobar for audio, which is the best I've found, you can use VLC as both your main audio and video player.
www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#243551 1 year, 6 months ago
^sweet man thanks a lot - now we're cooking

and I have been using Foobar for audio which I've found to be very nice

---that was very nice - hopefully that 2nd reel shows up someday
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds