• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: BRING CAPTAIN TONY BACK!!!

#243793 1 year, 5 months ago
The guy just has no filter - at all - never. Whatcha suppressing captain? It's sort of like, if you wouldn't say something in person, don't write it either - is the kind of filter I'm talking about- and that apparently hit too many people the wrong way and he got banned. Now it's time to figure out who the Captain is?

Stricken, you still in Florida? I'm ready to party.

stricken wrote:
I think some of his stuff was funny but sometimes he went to far to make a point at times.(the posting of people with handicaps).
But banning someone is not a good way to go about this.
And like lewis said he never really left. hello tony
Some of the problem is clicks on this and other boards and the sheer desire to control others by stamping out what they have to share. You may not agree with me but its a fact. How hard is it to ignore something posted. If your that sensitive maybe you should ask yourself why?
Im sure i dont know the whole story with the moderator being involved and in whole it makes us look like little kids squabbling over the last pork chop.
My personal belief is as long as no one is threatening to do physical harm towards another than let them have their say and the result will be the person gets tired of no one paying attention to their crap.
Banning someone is what the government does. ARE WE NOT KIND??? guess will find out?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243794 1 year, 5 months ago
Bakes wrote:
The guy just has no filter - at all - never. Whatcha suppressing captain? It's sort of like, if you wouldn't say something in person, don't write it either - is the kind of filter I'm talking about- and that apparently hit too many people the wrong way and he got banned. Now it's time to figure out who the Captain is?

stricken wrote:
I think some of his stuff was funny but sometimes he went to far to make a point at times.(the posting of people with handicaps).
Some of the problem is clicks on this and other boards and the sheer desire to control others by stamping out what they have to share. You may not agree with me but its a fact. How hard is it to ignore something posted. If your that sensitive maybe you should ask yourself why?
Im sure i dont know the whole story with the moderator being involved and in whole it makes us look like little kids squabbling over the last pork chop.
My personal belief is as long as no one is threatening to do physical harm towards another than let them have their say and the result will be the person gets tired of no one paying attention to their crap.
Banning someone is what the government does. ARE WE NOT KIND??? guess will find out?

his name is mike coe, i did a short internet search on him, mainly just saw stuff from him on the ABB forum. seems like a music mooch. a few folks here have claimed to have seen and met him. i heard he was handing out LSD at one show.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#243797 1 year, 5 months ago
The guy intentionally bothered people the whole time he was here.

He admitted it and claimed he wouldn't stop.

People asked him several times to just cut back on the BS. Sometimes that would work for a little while but eventually he did what he always did..To many posts at once filled with bs, like a child needing attention or a diaper change. Screw everybody else ME ME ME. Then disappear without much, if any interaction, with the rest, just his multiple posts and to hell with everyone else.

At least he finally did manage to keep it to his own threads.

Its not about censorship, as some like to claim, its about being respectful to the other members.

He failed miserably at that time and time again.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#243806 1 year, 5 months ago
Bakes wrote:

stricken wrote:

I will be down again the 18th thru the 27th we have a party planned friday or that sat night in osprey if you know where thats at its all the good drummers from siesta key and nokomis and where going to have a bonfire with a bunch of people dancing and a little meal together. If you still have my number give me a call if not just send me a private message and we will figure something out. take care
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#299492 8 months ago
So has enough time passed? Can we welcome the Captain back?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#299495 8 months ago
testing
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#299500 8 months ago
I say yes but its not letting me post very well

Merry Christmas Captain!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#299508 8 months ago
the Capt. is alive and well.
I talked with him a little on Philzone a couple of weeks ago, maybe he'll come back.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds