• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
OZA
Senior Boarder

Re: Dear Furthur - an open breakup letter

#243304 1 year, 4 months ago
Darryl, now you're openly admitting you don't have much knowledge on the matter yet you're still saying it's risky? Come on man, that's low. You know, tripping helped me open my mind up a lot, just saying maybe it could do you a favor or 3...

(In closing I'd like to thank Steve FUCKING Jobs for creating Apple and a a result, my iPhone. Fuck knows the LSD he would have manufactured had it been legal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#243310 1 year, 4 months ago
There is a good chance that Kesey, Owsley, Cassidy and the Pranksters were taking this stuff daily, every other day, weekly and on and on. If it's clean, no worries about a bad trip...but if it happens, it's over in less than 24 hours without damage to the psyche. Drink electric kool-aid and you are taking any given amount which is probable that there is no form of overdose. There is a good opportunity to open some doors and put one on another plane of awareness.
stevenjobs
Visitor

#243321 1 year, 4 months ago
you can get tickets for A.C. at around $50.00 with surcharges

where else you gettin 3 & half hours of music for that?
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#243329 1 year, 4 months ago
I'm a testimate to the fact that no matter how much L you take, you'll always eventually come down.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243339 1 year, 4 months ago
^yeah, but for me that was the most messed up couple years of my life.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
stricken
Gold Boarder

#243343 1 year, 4 months ago
[quote="wlewis" post=243339]^yeah, but for me that was the most messed up couple years of my life.[/quote

Maybe it was to much to fast?? My own feelings on this subject is when you misuse anything then your prone to finding trouble.
For myself when im in that state of mind its about finding direction from a source outside of myself and the only time i can get to that point is during a experience.
Only you know your hardships and victory's and what is best for you. Wish you well
OZA
Senior Boarder

#243345 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, anything and everything if used in excess is a bad thing. The reason I space out my trips isn't for mental health or even tolerance reasons, but that the experience loses its magic if I keep coming back too much. It's like when you find an awesome song, listen to it way too much, and all of a sudden you want anything but that song.
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#243346 1 year, 4 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
Look my thousand plus trips did not stop me from getting my PhD and I know lawyers, MDs and Senators who have taken it for a week plus straight. It is all about getting clean product, which is what tour was (is) about.

Oh, and the people that mapped human DNA did it while high on L! www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2...0015?currentPage=all

Yes $125 then $100 for some of the cleanest L ever...you could fall asleep on it.

Whatever gets you through the night, brother.
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#243347 1 year, 4 months ago
OZA wrote:
Darryl, now you're openly admitting you don't have much knowledge on the matter yet you're still saying it's risky? Come on man, that's low. You know, tripping helped me open my mind up a lot, just saying maybe it could do you a favor or 3...

(In closing I'd like to thank Steve FUCKING Jobs for creating Apple and a a result, my iPhone. Fuck knows the LSD he would have manufactured had it been legal)

I'm no expert but I'm also not talking about something I have no knowledge of either.

But like I said, whatever works for you.

I will remain with the view that frequent, consecutive use is taking a chance with your brains. You will not convince me otherwise and I will not convince you and others inclined to trip in that way.

But that's OK, as we're just people with different views.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#243349 1 year, 4 months ago
DarrylStingley wrote:
OZA wrote:

I'm no expert but I'm also not talking about something I have no knowledge of either.

I will remain with the view that frequent, consecutive use is taking a chance with your brains. You will not convince me otherwise and I will not convince you and others inclined to trip in that way.

Its good for people to have different views or we would all be a freaking carbon copy of each other and how long would that be fun?? If your open to others views is when you may just learn something. Here comes the however so many facts are lost on people who want to blame their life situation on say one negative experience or other peoples negative experience. Without a negative experience there could not be a positive one.
But like any medication given there can be side effects these are different for each person and there are without doubt people who should not be anywhere near the stuff.

dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#243353 1 year, 4 months ago
I haven't messed with the stuff in about 20 years, but for those that do I wish you the best on your journeys. As far as the russian roulette analogy, I actually kind of agree. I tripped a bunch of times, and had some incredible experiences. The last couple of times were a living hell, bad trip or a good stuff, I can't say. If someone today, whom I trusted, came up to me and said, "hey this is quality stuff" and I decided to indulge, I think it would, in a sense, be like russian roulette. Regardless, it's a chance I choose not to take. IPAs, coffee, and just a pinch of greens is how I roll now, and that suits me fine.
Right now, I can't read too well...
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by dead_in_ky.
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#243354 1 year, 4 months ago
stricken wrote:
DarrylStingley wrote:
OZA wrote:

Its good for people to have different views or we would all be a freaking carbon copy of each other and how long would that be fun?? If your open to others views is when you may just learn something. Here comes the however so many facts are lost on people who want to blame their life situation on say one negative experience or other peoples negative experience. Without a negative experience there could not be a positive one.
But like any medication given there can be side effects these are different for each person and there are without doubt people who should not be anywhere near the stuff.

I'm not entirely certain of your point.

To be clear, I am not approaching this conversation based on a negative experience with L or a bad life situation.

And sorry, the anecdotes and other items mentioned here by others don't qualify as facts.

I don't doubt for a second that many people here have taken L or shrooms or other stuff on multiple, consecutive occasions and suffered no ill side effects. I don't doubt that having clean product is key.

And I still think that doing clean L on multiple, consecutive occasions is risky and it's not something I'd ever want for myself or my kids. That doesn't make me right and I'm not trying to win the internet here.
Time to create page: 0.92 seconds