• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: Dear Furthur - an open breakup letter

#243247 1 year, 4 months ago
I would like to personally thank 'afan" for opening up this discussion. It has really morphed into something different from the OP altogether and I am enjoying the banter among FAMILY

Sidebar:
I remember back when you really would see the same people for an entire tour and could build a great repoire with the right folks, EAZY-PEAZY and super rare to get burned, unlike today
A little fungus enhances the evening when the mood strikes, haven't dosed in 15 years

-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by kevin.
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#243251 1 year, 4 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
DarrylStingley wrote:
B-Rad wrote:
"tripping twice in a week is playing some Russian roulette with your brain." That is some ignorant shit right there!

I don't think so.

I'm not a doctor or a scientist but I think you're incorrect and trying to rationalize taking some fairly big chances.

And yes, to another poster, I do think LSD is different and more chancy than shrooms.

But hey, adults can make adult choices, and I think most people involved understand that there's an element of risk each time they trip, in whatever form.

You will have to explain these big chances to me. Why would taking the same thing a day or two later be more of a risk than the first time? Sorry that hasn't been my experience. The first time with L or with a particular batch of L is the most risky. We used to buy vials in the late 80s- early 90s and take progressively doubled doses for weeks straight. The 10th day taking two ten strips was much less risky than the first time taking two hits (we knew the source otherwise someone would have eaten a half hit first). I just don't think you know that much about L, which is fine as long as you don't pretend that you do.

Well you're partially right. I don't know much about L. Not that I pretended that I did. Not sure where you got that from.

Do and think what you want. I think messing around with this stuff with great frequency and on consecutive nights is dangerous. You clearly have a lot invested in it being just fine.

That's fine, no need to be a dickhead in response, and keep on tripping and having a great, safe time.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by DarrylStingley.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#243266 1 year, 4 months ago
Look my thousand plus trips did not stop me from getting my PhD and I know lawyers, MDs and Senators who have taken it for a week plus straight. It is all about getting clean product, which is what tour was (is) about.

Oh, and the people that mapped human DNA did it while high on L! www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2...0015?currentPage=all

Yes $125 then $100 for some of the cleanest L ever...you could fall asleep on it.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by B-Rad.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#243270 1 year, 4 months ago
And Steve fucking Jobs!!!!!
OZA
Senior Boarder

#243304 1 year, 4 months ago
Darryl, now you're openly admitting you don't have much knowledge on the matter yet you're still saying it's risky? Come on man, that's low. You know, tripping helped me open my mind up a lot, just saying maybe it could do you a favor or 3...

(In closing I'd like to thank Steve FUCKING Jobs for creating Apple and a a result, my iPhone. Fuck knows the LSD he would have manufactured had it been legal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#243310 1 year, 4 months ago
There is a good chance that Kesey, Owsley, Cassidy and the Pranksters were taking this stuff daily, every other day, weekly and on and on. If it's clean, no worries about a bad trip...but if it happens, it's over in less than 24 hours without damage to the psyche. Drink electric kool-aid and you are taking any given amount which is probable that there is no form of overdose. There is a good opportunity to open some doors and put one on another plane of awareness.
stevenjobs
Visitor

#243321 1 year, 4 months ago
you can get tickets for A.C. at around $50.00 with surcharges

where else you gettin 3 & half hours of music for that?
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#243329 1 year, 4 months ago
I'm a testimate to the fact that no matter how much L you take, you'll always eventually come down.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243339 1 year, 4 months ago
^yeah, but for me that was the most messed up couple years of my life.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
stricken
Gold Boarder

#243343 1 year, 4 months ago
[quote="wlewis" post=243339]^yeah, but for me that was the most messed up couple years of my life.[/quote

Maybe it was to much to fast?? My own feelings on this subject is when you misuse anything then your prone to finding trouble.
For myself when im in that state of mind its about finding direction from a source outside of myself and the only time i can get to that point is during a experience.
Only you know your hardships and victory's and what is best for you. Wish you well
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds