• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Re: FrontGate Tix - do they ever arrive?

#4524 3 years, 4 months ago
Been tracking mine today for the 30th, early morning they were in texas and now they are in kentucky. Supposed to get them on Thursday.
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#4698 3 years, 4 months ago
Pittsburgh show arrived on time??(Thur.) U.P.S.
When you need a haircut bad..........
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#4877 3 years, 4 months ago
They were waiting for me I got home from work today. Amen
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#4892 3 years, 4 months ago
Brother Dust wrote:
They were waiting for me I got home from work today. Amen

amen brother. thought you had to sign for em from ups? mine should arrive tomorrow however the tracking number is useless.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#4894 3 years, 4 months ago
No I didnt have to sign for them, they came in a very large UPS enevlope and it was left on the porch.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#4896 3 years, 4 months ago
Mine came today for hampton. 3 tickets row 7 jk side. Thank you mr ups man
GOOD LOVE
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#4915 3 years, 4 months ago
My tracking number finally works but says:

Shipped/Billed On:
03/23/2011

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Monday, 03/28/2011, By End of Day

that's bs since I was forced to pay for 2 day shipping. Tix will arrive (hopefully) 4 days prior to show. Frontgate = failure on all levels
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by MindLeftBodyJam.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#4940 3 years, 4 months ago
jeez, really stinks to hear all of this...i've been around the block with these folks and i've had the most positive and the most negative experiences with them...

on 7/3 i forgot my tix to the gelston castle show...long story short i called frontgate and they had a procedure for forgotten tix at the box..well if you have seen the venue, there aint no box i just had to speak with reps from the band and ticketing..a TOTAL disaster...had to wait around pleading with folks i was innocent and making phone calls not trying to scam the place all day long before i was finally given a newly printed ticket..i am fully aware forgetting the tickets was my fault and problem, but why do you have a detailed message and procedure for this type of situation if you are not going to follow it? that is my question and concern

2nd time was the west coast tour last september. i had my tickets to every single show delivered thru them except vegas...they kept holding off after repeated calls and emails. finally i explained i was going on tour and needed the ticket because i would not have a mailing address unless they could find my car somewhere in the desert on the ride...eventually they "set up" to have my tickets waiting at will call...lo and behold a no go at will call..had to call them again and bitch on the phone like a hen to clear up the situation..barely made it in for the stranger opener..

i emailed them after the 2nd negative experience and never received a response. i even emailed a higher up after demanding an email a ddress and never heard back...

i will however mention since those experiences i have been given upgraded tickets on more than one occasion for no reason when purchasing thru them..

it is my belief that maybe furthur does hold these tickets off as long as they can to cut down the scalping scene, which in actuality is a good idea, but just not completely figured out yet, they are still working out the kinks...it truly sucks to be on the ass end of one of their screw ups but from the sounds of it, the place is also severely understaffed..

lets just hope these ticketing issues can be resolved!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
charliechanman
Junior Boarder

#4957 3 years, 4 months ago
My Pittsburgh ticket was delivered today!!!
SAY YOUR PEACE AND GET OUT
Gr8fulgabe
Fresh Boarder

#4971 3 years, 4 months ago
My Hampton tix came today! i was beginning to worry. Frontgate must have changed the estimated delivery date 3 or for times. Im totally Stoked for this show. I havnt been to Hampton since GD 89'. 10th & center WOOHOO!!!
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#5301 3 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
jeez, really stinks to hear all of this...i've been around the block with these folks and i've had the most positive and the most negative experiences with them...

on 7/3 i forgot my tix to the gelston castle show...long story short i called frontgate and they had a procedure for forgotten tix at the box..well if you have seen the venue, there aint no box i just had to speak with reps from the band and ticketing..a TOTAL disaster...had to wait around pleading with folks i was innocent and making phone calls not trying to scam the place all day long before i was finally given a newly printed ticket..i am fully aware forgetting the tickets was my fault and problem, but why do you have a detailed message and procedure for this type of situation if you are not going to follow it? that is my question and concern

2nd time was the west coast tour last september. i had my tickets to every single show delivered thru them except vegas...they kept holding off after repeated calls and emails. finally i explained i was going on tour and needed the ticket because i would not have a mailing address unless they could find my car somewhere in the desert on the ride...eventually they "set up" to have my tickets waiting at will call...lo and behold a no go at will call..had to call them again and bitch on the phone like a hen to clear up the situation..barely made it in for the stranger opener..

i emailed them after the 2nd negative experience and never received a response. i even emailed a higher up after demanding an email a ddress and never heard back...

i will however mention since those experiences i have been given upgraded tickets on more than one occasion for no reason when purchasing thru them..

it is my belief that maybe furthur does hold these tickets off as long as they can to cut down the scalping scene, which in actuality is a good idea, but just not completely figured out yet, they are still working out the kinks...it truly sucks to be on the ass end of one of their screw ups but from the sounds of it, the place is also severely understaffed..

lets just hope these ticketing issues can be resolved!!

turable
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#5343 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey Gr8fulGabe, did I meet you in Philly on Saturday and you gave a certian someone a ride? If so, I am so happy you will be at Hampton as I will be too...
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds