• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
franklinstower
Junior Boarder

Re: FrontGate Tix - do they ever arrive?

#4284 3 years, 4 months ago
I am still waiting on my ATL tix. Show is 4/3 but living out west, I am leaving for ATL on 3/30 and sure hope to have them before I travel. Very frustrating for us all. What are the odds that Furthur management is aware of the issues?
Aries 5
Fresh Boarder

#4296 3 years, 4 months ago
I have emailed Furthur about this, but have not heard back. Our tickets arrived three days before flying out to the East Coast,and to top it off we were sold a ticket that Frontgate double issued.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#4469 3 years, 4 months ago
spoke with greg today, told me the tix were sitting right beside him and would ship today. i just got the email.....so far so good.....now jus hope they work.
furthurnyc
Fresh Boarder

#4472 3 years, 4 months ago
got my radio city last week, decent service
decree
Junior Boarder

#4481 3 years, 4 months ago
Still waiting for Hampton, Charleston, and ATL tickets here as well. Opened a support ticket with them, was told they would ship by 03/22. 03/22 has come and gone, no e-mail, no notice, no nothing.

I've used these guys on past tours, and it wasn't bad like this. Getting pretty nervous.

Opened a new support ticket with them and no response after 24 hours +. That's the worst thing you can do is be unresponsive in customer service. Well, besides outright fraud, which these guys are steering toward . . .
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#4485 3 years, 4 months ago
decree wrote:
Still waiting for Hampton, Charleston, and ATL tickets here as well. Opened a support ticket with them, was told they would ship by 03/22. 03/22 has come and gone, no e-mail, no notice, no nothing.

I've used these guys on past tours, and it wasn't bad like this. Getting pretty nervous.

Opened a new support ticket with them and no response after 24 hours +. That's the worst thing you can do is be unresponsive in customer service. Well, besides outright fraud, which these guys are steering toward . . .

you need to call greg
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#4503 3 years, 4 months ago
Hampton tickets are in transit. Just a day away
GOOD LOVE
decree
Junior Boarder

#4505 3 years, 4 months ago
I called, the guy (assuming it was Greg, didn't get a name) said delay in Furthur tickets, but Hamptons 'went out yesterday', Charleston 'today' and Atlanta by end of week.

If you don't get a ship notification, call them up. Told me to wait until late Friday EST to call. My cousin ordered our Hampton and Charleston tickets, has NOT received any notification of shipping.

I'm not confident.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#4524 3 years, 4 months ago
Been tracking mine today for the 30th, early morning they were in texas and now they are in kentucky. Supposed to get them on Thursday.
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#4698 3 years, 4 months ago
Pittsburgh show arrived on time??(Thur.) U.P.S.
When you need a haircut bad..........
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds