• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shagadelic
Junior Boarder

Re: FrontGate Tix - do they ever arrive?

#2557 3 years, 5 months ago
Remember 2-day shipping just means it should leave source and arrive at destination within 2 days.
Especially since they qualified when the tix ship as "approx a month before the show date".

IE: Ships Monday morning should arrive Wed. at latest.
Ships Monday evening after cutoff, should arrive Thursday.
etc.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#2563 3 years, 5 months ago
confusious prince- i totally agree!!!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#2569 3 years, 5 months ago
I guess when I see on my receipt "ships approx 1 month prior to the event, I dont equate that to maybe one week prior to the event.. I also dont expect the ticket broker to point the finger at the band and blame them...
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#2580 3 years, 5 months ago
Well at least we have different options nowadays when it comes to buying tickets. Remember the old days, even before GDTS? You had one choice - go camp out in front of Ticketron for hours (which I have some very fond memories of!)
If it rolls, sink it.
reb
Visitor

#2613 3 years, 5 months ago
I just rec'd my Frontgate, RCMH Friday night ticket, 2nd day air (i chose that option).

I called FG last week and the cust svc rep walked over to the mailroom and found my envelope filled and ready to be mailed on Tuesday the 15th.

I will use them again becasue frankly it is a spectacular seat.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#2617 3 years, 5 months ago
The odd thing is they have to answer all the phone call from worried folks. Why wait so long? I doubt too many ticket agencies get their tickets from them if that is the issue.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#2695 3 years, 5 months ago
Are they still sending everybody 1 show at a time??

I bought 6 shows from them for this tour and I thought they were charging $10.50 to ship each show so I sent them an e-mail (which I guess was probably pretty rude) asking what the deal is with them scamming us like that and charging seperate.

They e-mailed me back and said that its a service fee for each ticket and only 1 shipping charge.

Next thing I know, all 6 of my shows come in 1 envelope, but only after my complaint......so thats why I'm interested to hear if everybody else is still getting 1 show at a time.

Also I can't complain because I got in on all 5 Best Buy shows with them and I got front row in Wallingford, pretty much right in front of Bobby.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#3010 3 years, 5 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Spoke to Greg
I was informed before that Hampton tix would ship between 3/11-3/18. Now they say between 3/14-22. Of course they dont notify anyone of this..I asked what the problem was. I was told that its Furthur's fault. Furthur sends the tickets to FrontGate and they did not send them on time.. so even though we have a contract that says ships approx. 30 days prior to show date, they do not have to honor it.. yet they charge us 10.90 for service and 10.50 for 2nd day UPS. I asked what the people who are on tour supposed to do. I was told that those people can call and ask that their tickets be sent to will call.. and that we should all get an email about it.. I said you assume everyone on tour has access to a computer to receive email.. the jackass says, Ive been on tour plenty of times and I always have my computer.. again I say Dude you assume everyone owns a computer.. this is shitty service and I want to file a complaint. He said it wouldnt do any good...Just thought I would share that information..I will NEVER buy from them again..we will be lucky to get the tickets 8 days prior to the show...For those on tour now, you can call 512.389.0315

This will be the last time I see Futhur as well.. if this is the way they do business then F them...
Oh, I was also told that if you dont get your tickets then you can request a refund for the delivery fee...LOL..

that's redik
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#3038 3 years, 5 months ago
I emailed them today asking for a tracking number.. I get a response from "greg" saying my issue is resolved because they have been shipped.. I reply asking for the tracking number and get no response after a few hours.. so I send a second email this time TELLING them I want a tracking number as I intend to be refunded for 2 day ups if its longer than 2 days.. they won't tell me when they shipped and they won't give me a tracking number... so.. they have until COB today to get me that tracking number before I contact the BBB and any other agency that I see fit to contact.. F that BS.. RIPOFF!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#3043 3 years, 5 months ago
I just got my second reply.. now the story has changed again..First i was told they were shipped and now I get this:

Greg S, Mar-18 12:23 (CST):
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for contacting Front Gate Tickets!
I pulled up your order and it looks like they haven't been shipped. The shipping schedule for that particular show is as follows:
4/1/11 FURTHUR, Hampton, VA *Shipping 3/14-3/22
Thanks,
Greg

So, this guy Greg, just says whatever apparently... I guess he's the only one working there...since I can't get access to anyone else by phone or email...I am definately contacting the BBB.. how can you say my tickets are shipped and my issue is resolved and then say they haven't after I send a second and third email? never doing business with them again...good luck to everyone, I hope we all get our tickets...
Time to create page: 3.86 seconds