• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

FrontGate Tix - do they ever arrive?

#2421 3 years, 6 months ago
what's the deal with these folks? like to cut it close that's for sure.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: FrontGate Tix - do they ever arrive?

#2424 3 years, 6 months ago
I've heard tons of complaints about those guys
you better call customer service so you dont get burned
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by the highway terror.
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#2453 3 years, 6 months ago
My Saturday RCMH tickets should be delivered today. They do cut it a little close, which is too bad, as their ticket ordering process is miles better than TM/LN's, IMO.
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#2470 3 years, 6 months ago
I can't stand FrontGate. When they learn how to sell a single seat to only one person, they'll have improved. Until then....
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#2473 3 years, 6 months ago
I emailed them on Tuesday about Binghamton tickets and got a reply yesterday. They said the last of the orders will be shipped out 2-day UPS today, so we all should have our orders by Saturday. At least I hope so.
If it rolls, sink it.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#2514 3 years, 6 months ago
I ordered in December and the Tower tickets came yesterday. Why so last minute?
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#2521 3 years, 6 months ago
Spoke to Greg
I was informed before that Hampton tix would ship between 3/11-3/18. Now they say between 3/14-22. Of course they dont notify anyone of this..I asked what the problem was. I was told that its Furthur's fault. Furthur sends the tickets to FrontGate and they did not send them on time.. so even though we have a contract that says ships approx. 30 days prior to show date, they do not have to honor it.. yet they charge us 10.90 for service and 10.50 for 2nd day UPS. I asked what the people who are on tour supposed to do. I was told that those people can call and ask that their tickets be sent to will call.. and that we should all get an email about it.. I said you assume everyone on tour has access to a computer to receive email.. the jackass says, Ive been on tour plenty of times and I always have my computer.. again I say Dude you assume everyone owns a computer.. this is shitty service and I want to file a complaint. He said it wouldnt do any good...Just thought I would share that information..I will NEVER buy from them again..we will be lucky to get the tickets 8 days prior to the show...For those on tour now, you can call 512.389.0315

This will be the last time I see Futhur as well.. if this is the way they do business then F them...
Oh, I was also told that if you dont get your tickets then you can request a refund for the delivery fee...LOL..
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#2525 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, got the same genuinely interested and caring responses when I called about the Mann Center fiasco. Their presale sold me third row center and I was pretty stoked...

Then weeks later I get an email saying that I'm being moved all the way to the left and 19-20 rows back because a computer glitch allowed me to buy those seats and they were for someone else.

Don't worry, they refunded my shipping, which made my day. Note: sarcasm.

The guy was a disaster of customer service. I understand he was limited in what he could do, but his patience and understanding should be unlimited.

Oh, and he told me that his boss and he were the only people working, so he was busy. Cool story brah! I'm busy too...

And yeah, I'm still bitter.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#2550 3 years, 6 months ago
Front gate has made us panic before- we got our binghamton tix the first week of march. last fall though we got nervous with two shows-i like them cause they are way better than ticketmaster!! i am hoping they will get their act together- and there is always will call. i don't pay extra for shipping and i have always gotten them- but i wouldn't do the two day deal- your basic first class mail works just fine!
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#2554 3 years, 6 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
Front gate has made us panic before- we got our binghamton tix the first week of march. last fall though we got nervous with two shows-i like them cause they are way better than ticketmaster!! i am hoping they will get their act together- and there is always will call. i don't pay extra for shipping and i have always gotten them- but i wouldn't do the two day deal- your basic first class mail works just fine!

I wouldn't have done that either, but two-day UPS was the only shipping option available. It also said tickets will be shipped approximately one month before the show date. Going by that statement, I should have had my tickets around the first of March. I'm not complaining (as long as I get my tickets), but they should not charge you $10.50 for two-day shipping when it's clearly not two-day shipping.
If it rolls, sink it.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds