• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Lynx
Visitor

I've been working all day....

#24207 3 years, 3 months ago
Now I'm shakin' it loose!

Yeah I know this isn;t a Widespread Panic site but that first line of "Can't Get High" really sums me up right about now. I've put in 14 straight hours ( I got a little manic) building a new website for my company so now I'm sippin' some Jack Daniels, drinking a Long Trail Ale, and, well, typing!

I just read the "wake n' bake' thread and it made me wish i could smoke a little. Unfortunately I get drug tested for my job so no smokey-smokey for me... can't get high.

Anyway, how is everybody?

Cheers! (glug, glug glug)

PS: This probably belonged in the "useless information" thread. Oh well.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: I've been working all day....

#24211 3 years, 3 months ago
Been working my ass off since Saturday. Finding a little time here and there to visit the board.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#24215 3 years, 3 months ago
well at least you don't gotta worry about doing mushrooms, right? (do places even test for them? I know psilocybin leaves the system quick....) but I'm sure a relaxing few puffs would be nice, sorry for your inconvenience.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#24217 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
well at least you don't gotta worry about doing mushrooms, right? (do places even test for them? I know psilocybin leaves the system quick....) but I'm sure a relaxing few puffs would be nice, sorry for your inconvenience.

I didnt even think boomers showed up in ur system. I thought it jus shows up on the toxreport as a kinda food poisoning. Wrong?Right?

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooownnn
Lynx
Visitor

#24218 3 years, 3 months ago
There's a method to my madness
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#24220 3 years, 3 months ago
Lynx wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

There's a method to my madness

Theres one thats pretty flawless, its a fake shlong, that come with clean piss. Works if u got th moolah for it.

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooownnn

P.P.S. PLEASE TRIDAY RERUUUUUUUUN PLEASE TRIDAY RERUUNNN PLEAASEEEE
If u want a rerun, bump the Triday ReRun thread!!!!!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24222 3 years, 3 months ago
I've goggled it many times in the past and im pretty sure there is no drug test capable of detecting psilocyben. Munch down freely my friends!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#24223 3 years, 3 months ago
not being able to toke sucks.
It's a fascist state were living in these days
one of these days I'm going to move to a med. pot state so I don't have to worry about it
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#24225 3 years, 3 months ago
"I didnt even think boomers showed up in ur system. I thought it jus shows up on the toxreport as a kinda food poisoning. Wrong?Right?"

well since mushrooms ARE NOT a food poisoning in any way, I would say that is incorrect.

Of course there are plenty of poisonous mushrooms out there but Psilocybin Mushrooms are not at all. Psilocybin is non toxic and even considered safer then aspirin by The National Institute for Health and Safety in The United States!

You couldn't overdose on Psilocybin Mushrooms if you tried. It will suprise you how safe they are if you do a little research on them.....
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#24229 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
"I didnt even think boomers showed up in ur system. I thought it jus shows up on the toxreport as a kinda food poisoning. Wrong?Right?"

well since mushrooms ARE NOT a food poisoning in any way, I would say that is incorrect.

Of course there are plenty of poisonous mushrooms out there but Psilocybin Mushrooms are not at all. Psilocybin is non toxic and even considered safer then aspirin by The National Institute for Health and Safety in The United States!

You couldn't overdose on Psilocybin Mushrooms if you tried. It will suprise you how safe they are if you do a little research on them.....

Yeah, i know there not poisonous. Jus something i heard. ( Although the first time i shroomed, i went thru the whole, what have i done, hav i poisoned myself thing, for a portion of my trip)
So do they show up on tests?

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doooowwnn
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds