• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242148 1 year, 7 months ago
Today, March 1, 2013...Cubop! The Jazz Brothers Visit Cuba .. Sao Paulo, Brazil
showgo.tv/apps/showgotv/?venue=jazznosfundos
Mickey Hart Band...Denver, CO...8:00 pm MT .. www.ustream.tv/channel/mtjam
Leftover Salmon Park City, UT 9:00 pm MT
www.ustream.tv/channel/official-leftover...ve-streaming-channel
Ben Miller Band .. L.A., CA .. 9:45 pm PT .. showgo.tv/apps/showgotv/?venue=themintla
The Brothers Comatose L.A., CA 10:45 pm PT showgo.tv/apps/showgotv/?venue=themintla

Other Streams: new.livestream.com/thegreenespace www.irocke.com/ & showgo.tv/
Concert Windows $5 PPV (free 3 week trial) www.concertwindow.com/schedule
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: We Here the Streams of March

#242155 1 year, 7 months ago
Zydefunk ..... w/Charlie Wooten, bassist for Bonarama....you got some work stress to relieve, this might be the place


www.ustream.tv/channel/zzzstream



taste --> --->

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, kevin
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16933

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242157 1 year, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??


When I saw him in September there were far fewer Dead tunes. It was mostly material off the new album.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31934
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242162 1 year, 7 months ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??


When I saw him in September there were far fewer Dead tunes. It was mostly material off the new album.

I was wondering how much different it was going to be from last night. I'm not sure how deep his repertoire goes with this project.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16933

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242166 1 year, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??


When I saw him in September there were far fewer Dead tunes. It was mostly material off the new album.

I was wondering how much different it was going to be from last night. I'm not sure how deep his repertoire goes with this project.


His web site used to have a setlist archive that I can't seem to find right now. He does seem to be adding things. Someone said there was at least one new song last night and I don't remember hearing he'd been playing White Rabbit before.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33501
More or less in line

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242169 1 year, 7 months ago
He mixes it up a little bit. More than most bands, but not as much as Furthur.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16933

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242172 1 year, 7 months ago
I'd still check out a few of Mickey's streams. Sounds like there's a lot of room for variation in some of those grooves.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242177 1 year, 7 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Zydefunk ..... w/Charlie Wooten, bassist for Bonarama....you got some work stress to relieve, this might be the place www.ustream.tv/channel/zzzstream


This is a good stream to hear after the jazz stream from Brazil
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Sustainabill.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: We Here the Streams of March

#242186 1 year, 7 months ago
Weir/Wilson stream live with JW solo

m.ustream.tv/channel/azdeadhead
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242196 1 year, 7 months ago
www.ustream.tv/channel/mtjam Late start for opening act. Mickey Hart Band might not begin until 10:30 pm MT
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, SugarMee
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242204 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank You Jerry
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
Posts:736
hay

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242206 1 year, 7 months ago
Leftovers awesome, sounds great!
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds