• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242123 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank You Jerry
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242128 1 year, 6 months ago
Bon Jovi webcast off and running too !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2420

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242143 1 year, 6 months ago
There is possibly a stream of Mickey Hart show tonight - www.ustream.tv/channel/mtjam (sorry I didn't see the prior post of this until I had already posted)
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by rippleish20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31835
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242146 1 year, 6 months ago
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242148 1 year, 6 months ago
Today, March 1, 2013...Cubop! The Jazz Brothers Visit Cuba .. Sao Paulo, Brazil
showgo.tv/apps/showgotv/?venue=jazznosfundos
Mickey Hart Band...Denver, CO...8:00 pm MT .. www.ustream.tv/channel/mtjam
Leftover Salmon Park City, UT 9:00 pm MT
www.ustream.tv/channel/official-leftover...ve-streaming-channel
Ben Miller Band .. L.A., CA .. 9:45 pm PT .. showgo.tv/apps/showgotv/?venue=themintla
The Brothers Comatose L.A., CA 10:45 pm PT showgo.tv/apps/showgotv/?venue=themintla

Other Streams: new.livestream.com/thegreenespace www.irocke.com/ & showgo.tv/
Concert Windows $5 PPV (free 3 week trial) www.concertwindow.com/schedule
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: We Here the Streams of March

#242155 1 year, 6 months ago
Zydefunk ..... w/Charlie Wooten, bassist for Bonarama....you got some work stress to relieve, this might be the place


www.ustream.tv/channel/zzzstream



taste --> --->

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, kevin
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16839

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242157 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??


When I saw him in September there were far fewer Dead tunes. It was mostly material off the new album.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31835
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242162 1 year, 6 months ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??


When I saw him in September there were far fewer Dead tunes. It was mostly material off the new album.

I was wondering how much different it was going to be from last night. I'm not sure how deep his repertoire goes with this project.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16839

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242166 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It was a great show last night, too bad the board didn't cooperate a little better.

Does anyone have any idea how much Mickey mixes up his set lists??


When I saw him in September there were far fewer Dead tunes. It was mostly material off the new album.

I was wondering how much different it was going to be from last night. I'm not sure how deep his repertoire goes with this project.


His web site used to have a setlist archive that I can't seem to find right now. He does seem to be adding things. Someone said there was at least one new song last night and I don't remember hearing he'd been playing White Rabbit before.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33403
More or less in line

Re: We Hear the Streams of March

#242169 1 year, 6 months ago
He mixes it up a little bit. More than most bands, but not as much as Furthur.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds