• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Chaz Bono on Dr. Drew Tuesday

#24300 3 years, 5 months ago
Why would you sexually mutilate yourself? This is a sickness. Shes a freakazoid imo. She is younger than I am. I don't think age is a factor with her looking the way she does. How can you be a man without the hormones or sexual organs. For god sakes she has ovaries and a uterus and we legally let her change her gender?
judit
Junior Boarder

#24307 3 years, 5 months ago
What do we have to do with it?

He knows who he is, and that's what counts. Why does it matter to you?
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24361 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my! The silent smiters are back in action! They apparently don't know how to follow the rules. Is nobody allowed to voice their opinion without being smited? Why does it matter so much to you Judit?
judit
Junior Boarder

#24381 3 years, 5 months ago
It matters to me because I so strongly believe that people be allowed to be who they are.

Chaz knows he's a he, no one else's opinions really matter. It's not about genitalia, it's about who he knows he is.

Why does it matter to you or the other people on this thread?

And yes, I was "smited." Funny.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#24390 3 years, 5 months ago
I applaud Chaz for having the courage to be who he is, there are thousands out there in the same boat who feel indirectly supported by this. The comments about being a freak or mutilation prove just how tough it is to break through our judgements about people with sexual ID issues.

it's a great chance to learn something beyond what we know presently if we can open our minds and try to understand what these people go through. We talk alot about freedom, these people deserve it too.

It has nothing to do with looks, stability or what we should allow or think to be politically correct. This is happening to many people... look into it, it's not at all uncommon. It's about what someone genuinely feels about who they are every day when they wake up, every night when they go to sleep. Live and let live, especially those who are a bit different and are not out to harm or disrespect others.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LDowling, Ossumpei, Daisy Mae
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#24463 3 years, 5 months ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
I applaud Chaz for having the courage to be who he is, there are thousands out there in the same boat who feel indirectly supported by this. The comments about being a freak or mutilation prove just how tough it is to break through our judgements about people with sexual ID issues.

it's a great chance to learn something beyond what we know presently if we can open our minds and try to understand what these people go through. We talk alot about freedom, these people deserve it too.

It has nothing to do with looks, stability or what we should allow or think to be politically correct. This is happening to many people... look into it, it's not at all uncommon. It's about what someone genuinely feels about who they are every day when they wake up, every night when they go to sleep. Live and let live, especially those who are a bit different and are not out to harm or disrespect others.

4688.jpg
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#24473 3 years, 5 months ago
Chaz = Fuct
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#24486 3 years, 5 months ago
It's a free country. He can do what he wants with his own body.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24558 3 years, 5 months ago
judit wrote:
It matters to me because I so strongly believe that people be allowed to be who they are.

Chaz knows he's a he, no one else's opinions really matter. It's not about genitalia, it's about who he knows he is.

Why does it matter to you or the other people on this thread?

And yes, I was "smited." Funny.

It doesn't matter to me. Just stirring the pot.....Still think SHE is a freakazoid though. I am allowed my opinion and you yours.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24560 3 years, 5 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
It's a free country. He can do what he wants with his own body.

Excellent point and I would never want that to change. Still something seriously wrong there.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds