• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Chaz Bono on Dr. Drew Tuesday

#24160 3 years, 5 months ago
What do you think about Chaz? THIS IS A NO SMITING THREAD. My thread, my rules. If you can't agree to the rules please leave. No smiting anyone for what they say here. I have my opinions and I'll share them all if boarders want to discuss this. Is it a he, is it a she? Idk but that is one seriously fucked up person! The spin tv puts on it is the politically correct one. Too chicken shit to really get a mass opinion.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Chaz Bono on Dr. Drew Tuesday

#24172 3 years, 5 months ago
whatever it is its F'in ugly looking
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#24178 3 years, 5 months ago
they were cracking jokes on a radio station here a week back or so (99.1 WPLR) in the morning saying stuff like "what bathroom do you think she uses in public now, mens or womens" and stuff likke that, it was pretty hilarious.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24182 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Now it doesn't look like a man or a woman? Wtf
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24184 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

I wouldn't fuck her with DH420's dick.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#24185 3 years, 5 months ago
you would think that at least you'd want to look good in your new body,maybe workout etc,nope i want to look like a fat ugly dude,what the hell?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24188 3 years, 5 months ago
The way I understand it is she had her breasts removed but her bottom half is still all women. How does this make you a man?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#24193 3 years, 5 months ago
I say she/he is allowed to live however she/he wants to
But I really don't understand at all
when I was a kid I watched the sonny and cher show like practically every family in america and she was a super cute little girl
I mean it's cher's daughter she would have been hot if she just lost a few pounds
to each his own I guess
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24197 3 years, 5 months ago
But how is it that she, and she is a she without breasts, can get herself legally classified as a man? Shouldn't someone tell her to stop pretending she's a man? She doesnt make male hormones, she's injected with them.
judit
Junior Boarder

#24272 3 years, 5 months ago
You are who you, yourself, know yourself to be. It's genetics, chromosomes, hormones, self-knowledge. Not genitalia, not who your family thinks your are, not what you look like, not sexual orientation, not who you want to be, it's who you know you are.

Almost all of us know who we really are, and if you were asked or pressured to be someone else it wouldn't feel right. Chaz must be so much more at ease. Good wishes and acceptance to him.

His looks are just looks. Big fucking deal. You might find as you age that you don't look like you used to, your youthful self. Will you still feel like looking down on others who aren't as good looking as you think you are? And you may not be prepared for the changes, but you will be you, regardless.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, LDowling, neverstop66
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds