• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: Could Someone Please Explain...

#242095 1 year, 5 months ago
In my experience at least, it seems like the scene has been improving greatly since it started in 09. I remember the west coast tour last fall and I really was saying "wow this scene is keeps getting better and cleaner... What a beautiful thing" I also like the fact that I see a lot of older heads who say they will pop some of the nitrous mafia's balloons... They need to get outta our scene.

Also, I wasnt at the Furthur fest, but from what I heard there were a lot of pretty sad events that took place..... Since then I havnt heard of anything like that
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Re: Could Someone Please Explain...

#242101 1 year, 5 months ago
Im 19 years of age, I have seen Furthur 7 times. Traveled to redrocks alone by train and it was by far the best decision i made in my life i was able to meet many wonderful people including a bunch of F3 folks. I cant pinpoint exactly what the dead mean to me but i can defiantly say that it brings a needed tribal family vibe to my life. The scene is what it is, of course ive only experienced it for 2-3 yrs now but i see the pros and cons. Its all about the music for me (obviously) its not about getting blown out of my gourd when i see the band. Ive attended shows sober and havent regretted it in the slightest bit. I LOVE this band and find myself most happy when the lights go down and the boys warm up ... pure ecstasy!
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff, direwolflove222
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds