• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240395 1 year, 6 months ago
I know you've heard it all before. BUT Robert Plant... the holdout on a reunion tour in 07....was on 60 minutes australia and was quoted that he's open for a Led Zep tour as he has "nothing scheduled for 2014"

www.rollingstone.com/music/news/robert-p...lin-reunion-20130218
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240398 1 year, 6 months ago
coming to a stadium near you soon! John Paul, Bob and Jimmy
Phred
Senior Boarder
Posts:417

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240400 1 year, 6 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
coming to a stadium near you soon! John Paul, Bob and Jimmy


With all due respect, I hope its not John...but rather Jason. John probably isn't looking very well these days.
Phred
Senior Boarder
Posts:417

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240401 1 year, 6 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
coming to a stadium near you soon! John Paul, Bob and Jimmy


With all due respect, I hope its not John...but rather Jason. John probably isn't looking very well these days.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240403 1 year, 6 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
coming to a stadium near you soon! John Paul, Bob and Jimmy


HAHAHA ..I don't think Bobby can hit the high notes.....leather pants maybe? In a one of those weird coincidences as I was typing this "when the Levee Breaks" was playing at the Oscars ( as they showed "argo" haven't seen it want to guess Zep is the backing track to the movie..........)...oh phred I think he was referring to John Paul Jones......wait I have an even better idea...how about Page as the new Ratdog lead guitarist?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16708

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240413 1 year, 6 months ago
In all seriousness, I'd go see this in a heartbeat.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Phred
Senior Boarder
Posts:417

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240419 1 year, 6 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
coming to a stadium near you soon! John Paul, Bob and Jimmy


HAHAHA ..I don't think Bobby can hit the high notes.....leather pants maybe? In a one of those weird coincidences as I was typing this "when the Levee Breaks" was playing at the Oscars ( as they showed "argo" haven't seen it want to guess Zep is the backing track to the movie..........)...oh phred I think he was referring to John Paul Jones......wait I have an even better idea...how about Page as the new Ratdog lead guitarist?


You are correct sir! I am the idiot...apologies for unwarranted snarkyness.
On another note... I got lucky and got to go to the 2007 show in London. My wife and I were questioning our sanity at going all that way for a concert and our thoughts were that it was either going to be REALLY REALLY sad, or the experience of a lifetime and that the band would kick ass. They kicked ass big time and proved to me that they still could blow any act off the stage... I would LOVE to see them play again.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1529

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240450 1 year, 6 months ago
Phred wrote:
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
coming to a stadium near you soon! John Paul, Bob and Jimmy


HAHAHA ..I don't think Bobby can hit the high notes.....leather pants maybe? In a one of those weird coincidences as I was typing this "when the Levee Breaks" was playing at the Oscars ( as they showed "argo" haven't seen it want to guess Zep is the backing track to the movie..........)...oh phred I think he was referring to John Paul Jones......wait I have an even better idea...how about Page as the new Ratdog lead guitarist?


You are correct sir! I am the idiot...apologies for unwarranted snarkyness.
On another note... I got lucky and got to go to the 2007 show in London. My wife and I were questioning our sanity at going all that way for a concert and our thoughts were that it was either going to be REALLY REALLY sad, or the experience of a lifetime and that the band would kick ass. They kicked ass big time and proved to me that they still could blow any act off the stage... I would LOVE to see them play again.


Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . .that you were there.

Perhaps the most bootlegged concert of all time(GD do not count as they allowed it). How many versions appeared on Dime?

I would love to see them if they play again.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1443

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240746 1 year, 6 months ago
I'll be there, and unlike '77 maybe I won't (almost)pass out this time. Funny when you hear voices saying;" hey hold him up, and "hey, is he with you?" only to realize they are talking about YOU! Lucky for me everyone made room on the floor for me to sit down until I was revived by Achllies' Last Stand. And then I had to drive my friend's car 2 hrs home with no headlights. Crazy night for high school kids.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
bxorain
Senior Boarder
Posts:334

Re: Zep 2014 Reunion Tour?

#240802 1 year, 6 months ago
Would see them as many times as I could...probably the only band I've ever really wanted to see and not been able to. I'm pulling for this one big time!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds