• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

ANYONE LIVING IN WNY??

#23917 3 years, 3 months ago
anyone else currently living in WNY?? buffalo more specifically
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: ANYONE LIVING IN WNY??

#23955 3 years, 3 months ago
I stayed in Springville S.E. of Buffalo for a couple of months back in the winter of '08-'09
It's a winter sports paradise and the Labatt's is nice -n- cheap !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Chester
More or less in line

#23957 3 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
anyone else currently living in WNY?? buffalo more specifically

Well, Rochester is almost western NY.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#23960 3 years, 3 months ago
grew up across the lake. we would go to buffalo to see Neil and GD. buffalo tv seared into my brain ie

irv weinstein you're really a pro, you got all the news we wanna know, you tell it like it is & never throw us a curve.....nobody does it like irvvvvvvvvv....Eyewitness Newwwwwwwssssss

hosted MD carnivals in my backyard, sponsored by Commander Tom show, also was obsessed with Mo & Flo Sweetly on Rocketship 7

Sabres broadcasts Pat Hannigan & Ted Darling

luv Buffalo

2 good books to read history about area are: Pierre Berton's Niagara, and Too Close to the Falls by Catherine Gildiner
Totem
Visitor

#23980 3 years, 3 months ago
Grew up in the South burbs and went to college and lived in the city for quite a few years, but alas, I moved on. Still have a bunch of friends in those parts.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#24008 3 years, 3 months ago
I sometimes live in Buffalo, but not right now. I am probably gonna go back before I start off on the summer tour.

I lived there straight for 8 years, but now I switch it up between there and Chicago. I might add Northern California to the rotation also, since my brother has a house that needs babysitting for a long minute.

I am restless, can't stay in one place for too long. Touring suits me fine.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

#24029 3 years, 3 months ago
Lived in Buffalo in the late 80's early 90's. My kids were born there. Saw some Rich Stadium GD shows! & Tonawanda & Artpark concerts & Ani Difranco!
*pict groover*
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#24050 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey Burt! I lived in Buffalo for 24 years. But you already know that cuz I already told you! I'll bet your too young to know any of what skidoo was talking about, no? Rocketship 7, commander tom, irv Weinstein, tom jolls. Totem is my brother you met somewhere maybe atlanta. He probably doesn't remember, that's another story. He lived there like 35 years, Idk. Anyway, Im still a Buffalonian at heart. Big Bills and Sabres fan. Family all over Buff area, Wifey from South Buff. Never giving up the Florida sunshine though. Talk to ya soon!
intothesun
Visitor

#24069 3 years, 3 months ago
there's alot of hot girls that live in NY, check out Canada too aaaayyyy?!!! Inkow they have killer bud too!! check out a ratdog show in Canadian territory dude - driftin and dreamin!!!
intothesun
Visitor

#24070 3 years, 3 months ago
Sorry i was assuming that since your a young brut, you were gearing towards hot hippie chicks that love making goo balls and drinkin wine? You might bee looking for guys to go hunting or play rummy with - i apologize playa!!
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds